Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Quote from: OCDgamer on February 21, 2015, 02:43:21 AM
okay. P.S. i just washed my phone :P. all well. life happens.

Post Merge: February 21, 2015, 02:45:09 AM

Oh almost forgot. What codes do i put n the codes folder? there are 7.

Dude, just add the whole pack to the SD Card.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Quote from: OCDgamer on February 21, 2015, 03:49:31 AM
Did not work.

Did you add the folders in the root of the SD card?

Also, what happened? Did it freeze or what?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Yes, i did add all the folders to the root of the SD card. no, it did not freeze. it just took me to regular brawl.

Quote from: OCDgamer on February 21, 2015, 04:07:35 AM
Yes, i did add all the folders to the root of the SD card. no, it did not freeze. it just took me to regular brawl.

What are you doing exactly?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

never mind. i just watched a video of this pack, and it is another pack with random characters. only a few people have their true recolors. i will look somewhere else...

Quote from: OCDgamer on February 21, 2015, 04:30:57 AM
never mind. i just watched a video of this pack, and it is another pack with random characters. only a few people have their true recolors. i will look somewhere else...

You can still change their costumes.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

So I finished Knuckle Joe's and Robin's recolors. If you guys think the current recolors should be replaced with these at all, please tell me. If Frozen could post a poll for it, that would be great! :) If you guys do want these to replace the current palette swaps, then I'll post links to the downloads.

Knuckle Joe(Also has toon eye versions):



Robin:



Why does it freeze for me when the results screen is supposed to show up?

Quote from: WinOrTroll on March 06, 2015, 02:50:37 AM
Why does it freeze for me when the results screen is supposed to show up?

That's a common problem with BrawlEx.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Is there anyway to prevent this from happening?

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on March 06, 2015, 03:04:47 AM
That's a common problem with BrawlEx.


No, it isn't.
I've had BrawlEx for a long while and it doesn't freeze for me at the Results Screen.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

March 06, 2015, 04:48:33 AM #777 Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 04:49:49 AM by HypnotizeOverdrive
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on March 06, 2015, 04:21:29 AM
No, it isn't.
I've had BrawlEx for a long while and it doesn't freeze for me at the Results Screen.

Well, since you seem to know so much, how do you avert freezing after matches? Because I know for a fact I'm not the only person with this issue.

Also, it doesn't hurt to share knowledge if you indeed have it. After all, this
Quote from: WinOrTroll on March 06, 2015, 03:12:56 AM
Is there anyway to prevent this from happening?
needs to be answered.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

I've never had Brawl EX Freeze after a match, UNLESS...

1) The Portraits weren't there.
Example: I had 6 portraits as CSP's, but only 5 as Result Portraits,
so when ever I would do the 6th costume, do to not having a 6th result portrait, it would freeze.

2) The Portaits are too large to handle.
Example: I'd suggest 200x200 max. Though the natural Portrait is 128x160.

3) I didn't have the result portrait files added.
Example: Self explainatory.
-------------------------------------------------------
Knowing this, I would suggest you check each portrait you are using.
If it STILL Freezes, I do not know what happened.

March 06, 2015, 02:17:13 PM #779 Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 02:19:57 PM by windhunter7
Another freezing issue with that is that one of the following characters freezes on the CSS, but like I said, I don't remember which one:

Quote
Other characters that freeze in some way(Though I forgot when they freeze)-Chibi Robo, Greyninja, Silver, Skull Kid, Bayonetta, Pacman, and some random guy over Toon Link

Post Merge: March 06, 2015, 02:19:57 PM

P.S. The random guy, even though I have no clue what his name is, is a guy who wields a sword, has spikey hair, and has, I believe, a yellow shirt with blue shorts. I also remember that he is NOT the one who freezes upon results screen, though I can't remember precisely which type of freeze he has. I don't remember about the others, though.