Project Super Smash Bros. R [PIKACHU SKINS/RAICHU ALT (3/27)]

Started by Power Marshall, September 09, 2014, 10:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on February 20, 2015, 09:42:35 PM
So will Wario retain Brawl DAir since DSpecial is the ground pound? And what does Ground Pound do if you're not in the air?
Yes, Wario will do the "upside-down spinning Top" move as his Dair, and like Bowser, yoshi, if he is on ground, he will simply jump into the air, and then fall down.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So update time. I really spent some time on these and finally improved all menus, and select screens. I also fixed up a new Character portrait screen within gameplay. Enjoy!






Other things I've done:
*improved Link's arrows. They now go in order from Normal, Fire, Ice, then Light
*Added Triforce Ganon but tweaked him a bit.
*Improved Wario's FSmash and Ground-pound
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If I may suggest, scrap that Project M font for the menu. It doesn't fit very well with the theme that the menus have.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

I really like Kirby's csps and bps. Where did you get them?

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on March 06, 2015, 02:31:21 AM
If I may suggest, scrap that Project M font for the menu. It doesn't fit very well with the theme that the menus have.
I figured someone would tell me this haha. Fret not, that will be taken care of!

Quote from: TheDarkKnight on March 06, 2015, 02:43:25 AM
I really like Kirby's csps and bps. Where did you get them?
http://imgur.com/a/NGrbB#0
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Iwantgames's RTDL Kirby Mod has a broken link, can you send me the csps and bps in a zip file?, I'm making a build that uses high quality csps and I'll be sure to credit you and Iwantgames when I release it

March 10, 2015, 12:58:37 PM #51 Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 01:18:53 PM by Power Marshall
Hmm....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


loving that css and stage selection. nice edits to the menus. Fight looks like its too much to the right though
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks guys. Fixed.


Just in time for another update as well. More (forms of) Stages!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks great! the in game hud looks good but a bit odd. i think its the names. the text seems weird, out of place, or too small. though that just may be because these are screen shots that arent being viewed in full screen.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 24, 2015, 05:37:48 PM #56 Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 05:40:10 PM by Power Marshall
Thanks for the feedback, onii-chan. I wasn't quite finished with the Hud, and I don't I'm done with it yet.. but here's what it looks like so far, along with other updates I've done. Specifically, Zelda and Ganon's Revamped moveset.

I've also edited some text in the training pause menu, too.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you need help with renders or CSPs, you can message me.

Example of my work:



My brother's original



Thanks shadowluigi! I'll keep it in mind!

QUICK update! I've kept this in my mind for a long time about Pikachu actually having different skins and not just outfits/hats. So here's my finalization on Pikachu. The first 5 skins of pikachu (as shown below, excluding his original) will be skins, the next 5 will be hats. You're welcome.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just wondering, is there some kind of guide or program that you used for rearranging the CSS? I can't seem to find one. If there isn't, could you give me an idea of where to look in the files? I'm trying to look for the coordinates, but I can't find them.