Pay me to program for you (Expired)

Started by BlackJax96, September 20, 2014, 05:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Just posting here so I get notified, this is a nice business you set up here XD
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on October 04, 2014, 10:51:53 PM
Just posting here so I get notified, this is a nice business you set up here XD

hehe, things will get interesting once somebody gets me started on an expensive feature ;o

October 11, 2014, 12:56:50 AM #77 Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 01:14:52 AM by NNDanny
How much for an update to state how much is already paid for everything on the 1st comment? :P

Nah, joke, no need to. In fact, I have some other ideas. Let me tell you them, even if they are already told:

Brawlbox:
-Better circle rotation: Thingy on bones doesn't work well under certain circunstances.
-Auto-renamer: Would help if there were (dunno if in latest versions there is) an auto-all-animation-bone renamer.
-Hitbox previewer: While paying for Ikarus is expensive for various reasons, I find myself using earlier versions of BrawlBox in order to preview a Hitbox. Since I'm not talking about editing them, and it was once on BrawlBox, I don't think this would be a hard task.
-Article offset/param viewer: Same as before, earlier versions had this and since they wouldn't save correctly, I use them to check changes on Hex and to find the offset. Again, I don't think of this as a hard task.
-Model rigging & Auto-select your bone tree: Let's be simple. Not everyone knows how to rig a model out of all those stinky options on... Certain programs. A model rigger would certanly help, as well as a pre-introduced bone tree of any Brawl charact0r without poly/vertex/normals/shaders/mats.
-Auto-please-don't-paste-this-unused-bone animation-helper: This would be rather useful, as the current reason an animation starts to overflow is because when you try to copy-paste an animation frame, it pastes even those who haven't changed. A feature to turn this off would help a lot, rather a button who checks this and may end up deleting some important keyframe.
-Fix the Add/Substract button: Pls.

And for the grand finale...

-Adjust lower body to ground button: It's laughable to see someone's hack being cool, but having both foots underground because of bad animations. With this button, the program should check the nearest rotation that actually touches the ground with toe or foot, being the latest the one with the most priority so it doesn't end up using toes when the foot can clearly touch the ground, or maybe a feature to select if you want the foot or the toe to be the focus.

Project Smash Attacks (PSA):

-Article param editor: Hex sucks your time to no end.

Ikarus:

-FINISH HIM

With that done, I just hope someone pays it all, since those are really nice features to have. For the time being, I'll sit and do my job with rather slow techs. Have fun developing for us, our most beloved hacker (and servant  >D).

Can you elaborate on the "Auto-renamer" and "Add/Substract button"?

Also, all moveset related requests will go into Ikarus.

The rest I will put on the OP later.



So is anybody ready to pay for anything yet? I am on standby, just working on a few small things that have been paid for.

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't elaborate it enough.

-Auto-renamer: I'll use an exmple here. Let's say you have the bone "HatNA" that comes from a Link animation, but you want it to have effect on "HatNA2" that you are using on your new model, since having the original name it will behave crazy since that bone is affected by gravity and movement. If it's only one animation, it's rather simple, but when you have to make that name change for every single animation in a moveset, it's both tedious and takes too much time.

-Add/Substract button: I don't know how it works on later version, but in the one I use atm (v 0.71), when using some of them, they doesn't do anything. If I recall correctly (I cannot check now), they were -180 and +90. Plus, I think I haven't said it before, but I'm talking about the Add/Substract all right click option. I'm sorry if that was the only thing that made you missunderstand all.

I hope this helps. Thank you!

Can you fix the shader0 thing? It's rather annoying having to change it on every import.

Quote from: NNDanny on October 12, 2014, 11:57:13 AM
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't elaborate it enough.

-Auto-renamer: I'll use an exmple here. Let's say you have the bone "HatNA" that comes from a Link animation, but you want it to have effect on "HatNA2" that you are using on your new model, since having the original name it will behave crazy since that bone is affected by gravity and movement. If it's only one animation, it's rather simple, but when you have to make that name change for every single animation in a moveset, it's both tedious and takes too much time.

-Add/Substract button: I don't know how it works on later version, but in the one I use atm (v 0.71), when using some of them, they doesn't do anything. If I recall correctly (I cannot check now), they were -180 and +90. Plus, I think I haven't said it before, but I'm talking about the Add/Substract all right click option. I'm sorry if that was the only thing that made you missunderstand all.

I hope this helps. Thank you!

Oh ok so you want to rename a single bone entry in every animation. That's a good idea, I'll add it to the request list.

I've also heard about there being problems with the Edit All window, so I'll take a look.

Quote from: AdfroMan on October 12, 2014, 10:20:14 PM
Can you fix the shader0 thing? It's rather annoying having to change it on every import.

Yup! Already fixed for free, was the easiest fix ever. It'll be in the next Brawlbox release by sammi and liberty.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 12, 2014, 10:26:16 PM
Yup! Already fixed for free, was the easiest fix ever. It'll be in the next Brawlbox release by sammi and liberty.

...

lol well im glad it's fixed. I did look into it for a while, but couldn't really figure out what was causing the problem xD I figured it was probably something small..

lol wait for my pull request though and you'll see all I did was set the value under "if (Model._isImport)" under the shader's rebuild function. I haven't committed it yet though because I'm making my usual large amount of changes per commit. I can't help myself :P

Btw, this next commit also comes with a huge fix for SHP0 and SRT0 rebuilding - uyjulian broke some pointer operations with his mono compatibility commit :c so I fixed that all up.

Have you seen any of the changes I've committed so far? Pretty neat little upgrades and fixes here and there.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 13, 2014, 03:14:28 AM
lol wait for my pull request though and you'll see all I did was set the value under "if (Model._isImport)" under the shader's rebuild function.

...

bahahahaha! oh man, i knew it was something simple but that's really something. For a while in the beginning, i couldn't figure out what it was and was trying everything to trace back the problem, even searching through tooonnss of diffs on the google code svn to see what changed during the shift to the new Collada importer xD Though that didn't help me much. Dunno why i didn't see that before lol. Still, im glad it's fixed. It really was one of the more annoying bugs.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 13, 2014, 03:14:28 AM
Have you seen any of the changes I've committed so far? Pretty neat little upgrades and fixes here and there.

I have! That live texture folder in specific is something great. I don't do much work with models exactly, but from what i have done i know this will be really nifty. That and the upgrades to the bone panel are really neat. I use the bones panel alot when researching the SSE stuff.

In regards to future features, is the module object editor fully paid for? Just wanna keep up to date, since it's the feature i'm most excited about. It'll help out oh so much with that whole project of mine to use SSE assets in normal stages. :D

Quote from: Sammi Husky on October 13, 2014, 07:45:16 AMIn regards to future features, is the module object editor fully paid for? Just wanna keep up to date, since it's the feature i'm most excited about. It'll help out oh so much with that whole project of mine to use SSE assets in normal stages. :D

Yeah, I guess it is. I don't know what happened but KJP paid for a bunch of minor things at once and threw that request in there, but we didn't exactly determine what module editor upgrades I was going to do, so he wound up paying way less than I think it's worth, considering all the research I need to do :P So it's not exactly on the top of my to-do list, but I still sorta want it done anyway so I'll work on it.

October 14, 2014, 03:00:34 AM #86 Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 03:02:19 AM by Senketsu (Br3)
How much for some sort of "modeldata into model" thing?

As in, export a whole modeldata as a single Mdl0 or Dae file?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Export all models in brres as one mdl0/dae: $15

Export all models + animations to dae/fbx scene, and/or import back to brres are different, more expensive stories. :P

"Export all models in brres as one mdl0/dae" would keep them stuck in the positions you set?
Scale/Rotation/Translation-wise.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]