Pay me to program for you (Expired)

Started by BlackJax96, September 20, 2014, 05:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 01, 2014, 08:58:57 PM
I was paid to get Brawlbox's module editor all fixed and working (apparently it still doesn't work right?) so if you guys could research what the heck reads the moveset file data after that thing is working, that would help out a lot. I will do what I can.

Indeed. This is one of the main reasons im excited about it. If i and pikazz or anyone else who's willing can find where the modules actually load up and read the data from the moveset file, it would make it possible to have ikarus optionally load the module file as well and enable the article editing/previewing to be more dynamic, as well as many other things (liking porting articles) ...but yea. Totally the first thing imma be looking into when it's finished :) I already have a few ideas of what methods to start researching to find it..:P

Quote from: Sammi Husky on November 03, 2014, 08:21:56 PM
Indeed. This is one of the main reasons im excited about it. If i and pikazz or anyone else who's willing can find where the modules actually load up and read the data from the moveset file, it would make it possible to have ikarus optionally load the module file as well and enable the article editing/previewing to be more dynamic, as well as many other things (liking porting articles) ...but yea. Totally the first thing imma be looking into when it's finished :) I already have a few ideas of what methods to start researching to find it..:P
my plan aswell.
already know some stuff of where it loads, but need sadly the working editor to test it. the first thing I want to test is to make new added action to work propery
Stupid Tinypic :C

New added and working actions would bring life to bigger moveset possibilities.  I am excited about it can't wait.

just curious how comes bone pinning is so expensive?

Quote from: Mr.ryuzaki L on November 04, 2014, 06:28:50 PM
just curious how comes bone pinning is so expensive?

Assuming you want parent bones to rotate to accommodate the bone's location instead of just changing the bone's parent-relative translation, you need inverse kinematics, and that means a [censored] ton of math that I don't know how to do right away.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 03, 2014, 05:50:11 AM
you can't tell me how to live my life!!!

but yeah, done :P

I can, you just don't have to follow it!

You're missing these =P


Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 23, 2014, 08:18:51 PM
$25 for creation and editing of sawnd files.
Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 14, 2014, 03:14:19 AM
Export all models in brres as one mdl0/dae: $15
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]






PROGRAMMING DAY AND NIGHT

this is a lowercase statement

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 08, 2014, 12:28:59 AM



:D :D :D Awesome! i had/have no idea what those things are honestly, always wanted to know though..

oh uh...to go in conjunction with your module editor stuffs, i'll be randomly adding more PPC opcodes as i find them while digging around in the fighter modules.

Next payment for Ikarus next thursday BJ.  Sorry for this ones delay.  Bills destroyed wallet.

You Will get My payment this weekend unless something happens
Stupid Tinypic :C

no prob doods, I couldn't post until now.


Here's a progress pic of one of the requests.



Also, I have a secret christmas project... :3

omg 8D viewable UVs on the textures <3 are those UV editable aswell?
Stupid Tinypic :C

i believe the request was indeed a UV editor.

Nah, the commission was just to render the UVs to a texture for use in a program like GIMP or PS as a transparent reference layer. I just made a viewer because then I can capture the texture from it and I can keep working with it if somebody buys the editing tools.

An actual good editor for UVs would be in the model viewer anyway.

Sorry for late payment it's on it's way now