Pay me to program for you (Expired)

Started by BlackJax96, September 20, 2014, 05:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I dont know if it possible but doing a rig in Brawlbox xD. Without using 3DS Max

December 07, 2014, 07:11:22 PM #136 Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 07:22:50 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: namq on December 07, 2014, 01:26:49 PM
Sorry for late payment it's on it's way now

Just got it, thanks

Quote from: CrashBandicoot on December 07, 2014, 02:42:28 PM
I dont know if it possible but doing a rig in Brawlbox xD. Without using 3DS Max

This actually might not be too hard for me now. Does $150 for a full system for creating a bone tree and rigging it to a model from scratch sound fair?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 07, 2014, 07:11:22 PM
Just got it, thanks

This actually might not be too hard for me now. Does $150 for a full system for creating a bone tree and rigging it to a model from scratch sound fair?
what method would the rigging use?
3ds max's or skin painting like maya?

I tested both of thwm (Maya and 3DS Max)...the best is 3DS Max, it is easier, so I think it should be fair

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 08, 2014, 12:33:11 PM
I tested both of thwm (Maya and 3DS Max)...the best is 3DS Max, it is easier, so I think it should be fair

Best and easiest is dependent on the person.

I think this should only be considered if someone steps up to pay for it first. No point in debating it if it won't be done.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Vertex selection and vertex painting. I'd rather not deal with envelopes that I don't think many people use anyway.

What would be the quote for adding support for RSEQ to SF2/MIDI conversion?
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Could I get a quote on adding support for merging identical textures?  I initially described the technique at http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67847.msg1316821#msg1316821.

What I'd like to see is, for groups of identical textures (identical except possibly for their palette, anyway), it puts them in a group, probably represented by having each one after the first being displayed as a child of the first, in the same tree structure BrawlBox uses throughout.

For simplicity, it'd be fine if the only action that can be taken on a merged group is to split them apart, so they can be edited normally.

To create groups, possibly have an option to look for identical items and merge them on the BRRES menu, and/or just automatically do it whenever a BRRES is saved.

For getting recolors to have identical image data except the palette I plan to make a separate program, so I'm not worried about that part. (A simpler use case would be to merge the five Random CSPs if they're all replaced with identical Ditto images.)

sorry if I am late with my payment BJ96! havent got my payment yet and I am keep nagging them to send me my money! D:

in worse case, I will send both my payment next time I get my money at the end of the month DX
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Friedslick6 on December 08, 2014, 05:27:32 PM
What would be the quote for adding support for RSEQ to SF2/MIDI conversion?
I now have full documentation for the RSEQ commands, so I should be able to do this. I still need to research how to convert to MIDI/SF2 (I still don't even know what SF2 is :P). Does $50 sound reasonable?

Quote from: Ondo on December 09, 2014, 06:26:58 AM
Could I get a quote on adding support for merging identical textures?  I initially described the technique at http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67847.msg1316821#msg1316821.

What I'd like to see is, for groups of identical textures (identical except possibly for their palette, anyway), it puts them in a group, probably represented by having each one after the first being displayed as a child of the first, in the same tree structure BrawlBox uses throughout.

For simplicity, it'd be fine if the only action that can be taken on a merged group is to split them apart, so they can be edited normally.

To create groups, possibly have an option to look for identical items and merge them on the BRRES menu, and/or just automatically do it whenever a BRRES is saved.

For getting recolors to have identical image data except the palette I plan to make a separate program, so I'm not worried about that part. (A simpler use case would be to merge the five Random CSPs if they're all replaced with identical Ditto images.)
I'll have to get back to you after I figure out an efficient way to do this. I don't think that's going to be as easy as it sounds.

Quote from: pikazz on December 09, 2014, 12:47:53 PM
sorry if I am late with my payment BJ96! havent got my payment yet and I am keep nagging them to send me my money! D:

in worse case, I will send both my payment next time I get my money at the end of the month DX
Don't worry about it. You can send the money whenever you want, really.

By "SF2", I believe he means,"Shining Force 2", as MIDI is the file format for the videos and/or music in that game.(Don't remember which it is, though; but it's one of those :P )

Quote from: windhunter7 on December 13, 2014, 01:12:28 AM
By "SF2", I believe he means,"Shining Force 2", as MIDI is the file format for the videos and/or music in that game.(Don't remember which it is, though; but it's one of those :P )

I just Googled it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SoundFont

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 13, 2014, 01:32:39 AM
I just Googled it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SoundFont

I briefly looked into the conversion process as well, though at the time it was too much of a hassle to do without adequate documentation. Now that you have it, best of luck to you mate.


another payment sent to BJ.. that was for the SCN0 rebuilder and bug fixes. I believe this is the 3rd time SCN0 got reworked? lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady