Pay me to program for you (Expired)

Started by BlackJax96, September 20, 2014, 05:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 13, 2014, 12:08:07 AM
I now have full documentation for the RSEQ commands, so I should be able to do this. I still need to research how to convert to MIDI/SF2 (I still don't even know what SF2 is :P). Does $50 sound reasonable?
SF2 stands for SoundFont2, as you've already figured out. I posted a link to documentation on the old development topic.
Quote from: Friedslick6 on September 23, 2013, 01:30:18 AMThe website holding all the SF2 documentation I originally linked you has disappeared, so I found another website that contains equal and updated documentation.
...
I just realised there is no thumbs up smiley. :notimp:
I'm presuming the currency of this quote is in US Dollar?
I'm not willing to spend more than $25 USD for such a feature, all things considered.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

How is Ikarus going BJ?  I am thrilled to hear/ready/look about it :-)

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 13, 2014, 12:08:07 AM
I'll have to get back to you after I figure out an efficient way to do this. I don't think that's going to be as easy as it sounds.
Actually, if you want to quote a price just for figuring out a good method to do this, I could probably pay that. I'm well aware that the initial scoping and planning is a significant part of any programming project.

Is there an easier way to swap subactions between PSAs than copying and pasting Main, GFX, SFX, and other separately? It'd be nice if I could copy all parts of a subaction with one click and then replace the old subaction.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Sorry for the late replies, I'm up to my tits with stuff to get done.

I'll update the OP by tomorrow

Quote from: Friedslick6 on December 13, 2014, 01:37:18 PM
SF2 stands for SoundFont2, as you've already figured out. I posted a link to documentation on the old development topic. I'm presuming the currency of this quote is in US Dollar?
I'm not willing to spend more than $25 USD for such a feature, all things considered.

Alright, I'll add it to the OP for later. I'll get going on it after the next release and if I can get it done relatively quickly I'll be willing to bump the price down.

Quote from: namq on December 14, 2014, 12:18:56 AM
How is Ikarus going BJ?  I am thrilled to hear/ready/look about it :-)

It's going pretty good, but there's nothing to see just yet. I don't think it will be ready to release by the end of January because I've been working on general BrawlLib updates lately but I will keep you posted.

Quote from: Ondo on December 14, 2014, 12:23:38 AM
Actually, if you want to quote a price just for figuring out a good method to do this, I could probably pay that. I'm well aware that the initial scoping and planning is a significant part of any programming project.

No need, I'll get started on it after the next release and I'll let you know how it goes before you have to pay anything.

Quote from: ebola16 on December 14, 2014, 01:54:51 AM
Is there an easier way to swap subactions between PSAs than copying and pasting Main, GFX, SFX, and other separately? It'd be nice if I could copy all parts of a subaction with one click and then replace the old subaction.

I'll add it as an Ikarus request. $5?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 21, 2014, 05:01:47 AM
I'll add it as an Ikarus request. $5?

Sold. I might as well ask about importing bones too. In Brawlbox, if a bone is imported, all child bones are lost. Are you able to make it so child bones are retained when importing bones?
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quote from: ebola16 on December 21, 2014, 05:09:51 AM
Sold. I might as well ask about importing bones too. In Brawlbox, if a bone is imported, all child bones are lost. Are you able to make it so child bones are retained when importing bones?

You mean like, if a bone is replaced with a bone exported from somewhere else? I'll take a look, seems simple enough to fix

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 21, 2014, 05:13:38 AM
You mean like, if a bone is replaced with a bone exported from somewhere else? I'll take a look, seems simple enough to fix

Yes. If I export bone A with child B and then re-import bone A, child B is gone. This can get really annoying if there are a lot of child bones.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Hey BJ96! I have found a way to "add" action override entry and exit (sostatuscmdDisguiseEntry).
The best with it is that its no module Edit needed so far! All it Needs is a folder for it in PSA! I have a Pic and video of it i can show you!
Could you add so we can add it and otherstuff like true glide ,multijump and crawl and params/articles floating points and more?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Interesting, more :)!   Next Thursday last payment from me BJ ($60 as of now, next week the last $30). 

Pikazz, soon Ikarus shall be at our paths :-)

I've been so flippin busy lately but I'll do keep doing my best.

I updated the OP

Quote from: pikazz on December 21, 2014, 11:06:12 AM
Hey BJ96! I have found a way to "add" action override entry and exit (sostatuscmdDisguiseEntry).
The best with it is that its no module Edit needed so far! All it Needs is a folder for it in PSA! I have a Pic and video of it i can show you!
Could you add so we can add it and otherstuff like true glide ,multijump and crawl and params/articles floating points and more?

Remember, the stuff you're paying for right now is just to make Ikarus usable with as little bugs as possible (preferably less than any other previous moveset editor). We did talk about this already and I explained my approach, idk what page.

Yeah I remember that parte don't sorry.  For any new added contento, separate payments for such "Addons".  No worries, if I get hyped with Ikarus I'll probably going to donate for it to grow.

I'll just throw this into the box:

Audio stream output with OpenAL (through OpenTK) instead of DirectSound

(I'm actually working on this myself, but just put this in the box anyway)

Quote from: namq on December 26, 2014, 08:02:48 PM
Yeah I remember that parte don't sorry.  For any new added contento, separate payments for such "Addons".  No worries, if I get hyped with Ikarus I'll probably going to donate for it to grow.

Ok, cool. I think I'm going to make a separate table on the OP for Ikarus requests.

Quote from: uyjulian on January 01, 2015, 06:58:02 AM
I'll just throw this into the box:

Audio stream output with OpenAL (through OpenTK) instead of DirectSound

(I'm actually working on this myself, but just put this in the box anyway)

Hmm... I did want to do this a while back. I have no idea how much work it would be, so I'd rather not throw out a price just yet. I'll put it on the list on the OP for future reference.

Idk if this was requested, I think it has been but gonna check.

Ability to copy a hitbox, and if we loaded the model which shows the bone name instead of Id, would it be possible to paste that hitbox on another fighter subaction who also has the model loaded, so that the hitbox is attached to the same bone without the need of manually finding the id and edit it on the config hitbox table?

Something like that might be simple but I am not programmer, u let me know BJ