Pay me to program for you (Expired)

Started by BlackJax96, September 20, 2014, 05:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have now completely payed off all my required payment for Ikarus, sorry for taken a bit time but now all my stuff is payed off :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

On Han 15th I'll finish mine aswell, took a whole, but almost done!

Yay fixing bone replacement! Next bone-related request:
Import and Export a bone while retaining its child bones. Perhaps adding "Import bone with children" and "Export bone with children" options?

Example: Bone A has 73 children. It would be really nice if we could import Bone A and retain those 73 children
Currently, the best way to get the 73 children in their proper place is to create new bones, name ALL of them, export ALL 73 children, and replace the new bones with the individual exported children...
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quote from: namq on January 04, 2015, 03:03:09 PM
Idk if this was requested, I think it has been but gonna check.

Ability to copy a hitbox, and if we loaded the model which shows the bone name instead of Id, would it be possible to paste that hitbox on another fighter subaction who also has the model loaded, so that the hitbox is attached to the same bone without the need of manually finding the id and edit it on the config hitbox table?

Something like that might be simple but I am not programmer, u let me know BJ

Yeah, that should be simple enough. You just want to copy and paste the code and have it automatically reassign the bone id? As long as you use the /bone() psa script command in the event syntax, I can do that. $5?

Quote from: ebola16 on January 09, 2015, 07:38:49 AM
Yay fixing bone replacement! Next bone-related request:
Import and Export a bone while retaining its child bones. Perhaps adding "Import bone with children" and "Export bone with children" options?

Example: Bone A has 73 children. It would be really nice if we could import Bone A and retain those 73 children
Currently, the best way to get the 73 children in their proper place is to create new bones, name ALL of them, export ALL 73 children, and replace the new bones with the individual exported children...

I can do just the basic export and import with retaining children for $5, but what should I do with rigged bones? Editing rigged bones is a nightmare. That'll cost more.

Quote from: pikazz on January 08, 2015, 10:15:53 AM
I have now completely payed off all my required payment for Ikarus, sorry for taken a bit time but now all my stuff is payed off :3

WEEEW

Ikarus thread gon' be back in business in a second here

Quote from: namq on January 09, 2015, 05:09:05 AM
On Han 15th I'll finish mine aswell, took a whole, but almost done!

OYE


Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 11, 2015, 05:43:21 AM
I can do just the basic export and import with retaining children for $5, but what should I do with rigged bones? Editing rigged bones is a nightmare. That'll cost more.
Noob time: I'm not sure how properly rigged bones translate into values that can be edited by Brawlbox, but as long as the imported children retain their rotation, translation and other values that should accomplish what I want.

I make models compatible with PSA's by adding missing bones along with their translation and rotation values. I've had a lot of success doing this but the process would be much faster with the ability to import bones with children. (Making alts for the 300+ bone Baphomet PSA may be feasible after adding my requested feature).

Does this address your concern over rigged bones?
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Thank you pikazz!   I just made my last payment aswell, hope Ikarus turns out to be superbly great!

Awww yiss guys, dis gon b GUD.

Quote from: ebola16 on January 11, 2015, 06:11:06 AM
Noob time: I'm not sure how properly rigged bones translate into values that can be edited by Brawlbox, but as long as the imported children retain their rotation, translation and other values that should accomplish what I want.

I make models compatible with PSA's by adding missing bones along with their translation and rotation values. I've had a lot of success doing this but the process would be much faster with the ability to import bones with children. (Making alts for the 300+ bone Baphomet PSA may be feasible after adding my requested feature).

Does this address your concern over rigged bones?

So you're just adding extra bones to fill bone index spots for different PSAs? So I just won't worry about bone rigging then. Just don't delete rigged bones, and don't expect imported bone trees to be rigged. My original quote still stands.

Quote from: Mr.ryuzaki L on January 11, 2015, 06:05:43 AM
What Ikarus is back

yop

Are there any requests that have been presented and paid for but are missing on the OP? I don't know if I've forgotten any. If you're waiting for something to be done, double check that's it's there.

I'm still working to get the them done. Ikarus has taken a bit of a priority now though.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 28, 2015, 06:35:27 AM
Are there any requests that have been presented and paid for but are missing on the OP? I don't know if I've forgotten any. If you're waiting for something to be done, double check that's it's there.

I'm still working to get the them done. Ikarus has taken a bit of a priority now though.
Never mind the last comment, I'm just asking, how do people pay you exactly? Do they send you the money or something, like in an envelope? I already know how to texture and vertex characters, but I can't import them, I cannot use 3ds max on my 32-bit operating system.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Quote from: ZeusLink on January 30, 2015, 10:35:18 PM
Never mind the last comment, I'm just asking, how do people pay you exactly? Do they send you the money or something, like in an envelope? I already know how to texture and vertex characters, but I can't import them, I cannot use 3ds max on my 32-bit operating system.
off-topic, but 2010 is 32 bit as well

February 01, 2015, 07:10:31 PM #176 Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 12:17:16 PM by ZeusLink
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on January 30, 2015, 10:41:03 PMoff-topic, but 2010 is 32 bit as well
Okay, thanks for the info. I've been trying to find a good link for that too.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

GUYS

MULTIPLE INDEPENDENT VIEWPORTS.



As you can see, you can have whatever settings applied independently in each one.
Still some more things to do but it's pretty much done.

SOMEBODY BOUGHT THIS FOR $5.

IT'S NOT WORTH $5 but I won't go back on what I already sold.

I AM dumb.

THATS SO GOOD! 8D

sadly you got ripoff D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

February 08, 2015, 09:09:56 PM #179 Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 09:17:18 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: pikazz on February 07, 2015, 10:25:32 PM
sadly you got ripoff D:
oh well. I thought I could do it one way and it was bought before I realized that way wouldn't work.



You can drag and resize the viewports:




I made it go full retard