Pay me to program for you (Expired)

Started by BlackJax96, September 20, 2014, 05:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ZeusLink on February 09, 2015, 11:00:24 AM
Oh. So you can only buy v0.74c then?
no.. its not being sold, its just not released yet due to new coding still being implemented and updated.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

February 09, 2015, 11:39:45 AM #196 Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 11:48:13 AM by Nao-chan
Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 09, 2015, 05:35:03 AM
lol I'm totally busting my ass over here though.

Programmin day and night :vyse:

Dere' be dat BlackJax Quality TM.


Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 08, 2015, 11:37:42 PM
You mean play all animations on all models? Because you can already play one animation (of each type, chr0, srt0, etc) on all models.

Speaking of this... How much would it cost to get two separate character models to play their own animations? i.e... Ganon doing one of his animations, and Link doing one of his own at the same time. Or is this even a possibility?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 09, 2015, 05:35:03 AMOOOH. That's the most intensive task I have listed on the OP.

It's listed as costing $350, but I was debating about putting it on sale soon for a short time. Since you asked, I'll do it for $275 (until the end of February, then it'll be $350 again).

Maybe you can team up with some others and pay monthly? Like what pikazz and namq did to get Ikarus back on track.

I would say that's the steal of the year, but I got my ThinkPad on sale for $160 (normally $400), so not quite.

I get money very (VERY) randomly. Even considering co-op with another user may feel like I'm ripping them off.

Maybe next year, Doq...

Quote from: Nao-chan on February 09, 2015, 11:39:45 AM
Speaking of this... How much would it cost to get two separate character models to play their own animations? i.e... Ganon doing one of his animations, and Link doing one of his own at the same time. Or is this even a possibility?

That's pretty much the same concept as playing multiple animations in the viewport at once, except handling multiple external files is involved too. I'm thinking that might be a bit of a pain to implement.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on February 10, 2015, 03:46:00 AM

I would say that's the steal of the year, but I got my ThinkPad on sale for $160 (normally $400), so not quite.

I get money very (VERY) randomly. Even considering co-op with another user may feel like I'm ripping them off.

Maybe next year, Doq...

OI M80

I don't know how much longer I'll be programming BrawlBox since I'm going to college and want to develop my game more, so next year might be wishful thinkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing... (I know it's a saying but this is true)

my deal still stands though, but only until March 1st.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 12, 2015, 02:25:11 AM
That's pretty much the same concept as playing multiple animations in the viewport at once, except handling multiple external files is involved too. I'm thinking that might be a bit of a pain to implement.

I figured that to be the case. Just thought I'd ask to see if it was possible.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

sent payment for GIF/PAT0 converter. enjoy the $15
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

February 17, 2015, 05:07:56 AM #201 Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 09:26:33 PM by BlackJax96
Just want to let you guys know that v0.75 will be out this week. Busted my ass getting everything coded.

There are still a few bugs that I just can not for the life of me fix, so they'll be reported in the repo's issues section. I'll have to spend more time trying to figure them out, but they're nothing serious.

I also got rotating vertex selections working (with scaling soon to follow, same technique), but that feature is listed on the OP as $20. I figured since I practically rewrote the whole model viewer to support multiple viewports for $5, I could at least hold that feature until somebody buys it :P So it won't be in the next version unless somebody buys it before it's released.

Quote from: DSX8 on February 16, 2015, 07:53:20 AM
sent payment for GIF/PAT0 converter. enjoy the $15

Thoroughly enjoying it