Taking Requests.

Started by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ , October 04, 2014, 02:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What a shame...Is this the only place I can contact you?


Never even heard of it >~<

Hi, I'm back with 2 new requests!

I'm want a other CSP Fire Polygon Yoshi N64:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34340

And another from this picture, please:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT42ygtZlHayDSWpT31D4CY0gSgDVVzI-xEBKEYArik8-x_ef6j


I hope not to be a nuisance

October 13, 2014, 09:15:17 PM #49 Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 01:55:04 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Trust me. If you were being a nuesense. I'd say stop coming here.
Porygon Yoshi:
Kagamine Rin:
Tell your friends about me, I require more... MORE!!!!




October 15, 2014, 07:02:43 PM #53 Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 07:03:58 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Figured you may like this shyguy more.

Yeah, the shy guy is cooler than mine!

Thanks a lot!

No worries.
Tell your friends.
Bring more.

October 15, 2014, 10:11:48 PM #56 Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 10:36:18 PM by Cyprus
Hey bro do you make CSS also?

Check the first page.
You will see one of my CSS previews.