Taking Requests.

Started by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ , October 04, 2014, 02:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have another request for you, this time a SPECIAL request:

I need a CSP an a BP for this image:

Cloud Strife: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090526165815/es.finalfantasy/images/c/ca/Cloud_Strife_-_Arte_Nomura.jpg

Also, I need too a CSS icon, but with THIS background:



And a CSP name for:

Cloud
Mew
Hyper Sonic

November 02, 2014, 08:51:19 PM #91 Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 08:57:40 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Cloud:




Mew:


Hyper Sonic:


Cloud:


Mew:


Hyper Sonic:

November 02, 2014, 09:08:13 PM #92 Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 09:10:19 PM by AlePoke34
Thanks to make all this!

P.S.: No matter your confusion. The Hyper Sonic CSP is fantastic! :D

Really thanks!  :kdance:




I'm high, right now.
You have no idea of the trouble I had to go through, to get it that good.
I'll do a better version, tomorrow.

It's no problem I understand

Just message me later tomorrow. I shall do a better one. Sorry for any inconvienance.

Nah brah it's fiiine see yah tomorrow then!