Taking Requests.

Started by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ , October 04, 2014, 02:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Celebi is my favorite Pokemon:

WOW! It's really cool! Very thanks! :D



October 09, 2014, 04:19:56 AM #20 Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 04:25:14 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
I'm not doing Texture requests. o_O
But... I'll see what I can do... I guess.

Post Merge: October 09, 2014, 04:25:14 AM

Yeah, I don't get what you want me to do...

Hi, I am again, might you do another CSP for this hack, please?:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25410


Could of just told me it was Metal Mario, silly.

Mario, Sonic, Marth, characters like that, just tell me you want them as CSP's. Though, I may be a bit slow. Dinner.

October 09, 2014, 09:35:11 PM #23 Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 09:54:39 PM by AlePoke34
Ops, Sorry



Sorry for the long wait. Here you go. Metal Mario!

Very thanks! :D

P.S.: No matter the long wait :)

If you need anything else, just ask.

October 11, 2014, 02:38:36 AM #27 Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 05:45:24 AM by frozenfire
Sorry it's me again  ;D

These ones are.....interesting to say the least. I'm experimenting XD as before, please just the csp, css/inface & names and like brawl's for the CSS XD

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33njiv5&s=8#.VDhtn_nF80I
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wri8mf&s=6#.VDhuFvnF80I
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33cz0bk&s=6#.VDhuSfnF80I

& these

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Thanks in advance  ;)
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

October 11, 2014, 01:35:08 PM #28 Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 01:47:38 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
First things first,

CSP's:
(Your Dixie ain't got [censored] on my Dixie)

Names:







CSS:



Thanks a lot! ;)
Unfortunately I'll probably be back............
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0