Taking Requests.

Started by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ , October 04, 2014, 02:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi, umm can you make this character's csp?Pls? His name is Devaripoj. Pls do it, so i can start making a texture hack? I know this character is wierd and next to impossible for a csp, but pls make it for me. Now I am doing everything my self and I understood my mistakes of posting randomly and other mistakes. I hope we are friends now, since i have stopped acting like an idiot. ;D this is the link to the image- https://www.dropbox.com/lightbox/home/Csps%20for%20Queen
oh, and the second player was added while clicking the photos of devaripoj, his name is Miolziccer. He is the skull faced guy.
Call me!- 666 The Devil's Number

"The folder '/Csps for Queen' does not exist."
So, I am sorry. But I can not.
Not that I do not want to.
But because there is nothing there to make into a CSP.
Might I suggest uploading it to Imgur ?

ok, so here is the link-  http://imgur.com/a/TYvfq
And thanks! :happy: :kdance:
Call me!- 666 The Devil's Number

Impossible.
The quality makes it so it can't transparent well.
Please, make a better screen shot.

March 17, 2015, 01:13:48 AM #184 Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 10:42:23 AM by SSBB God
but how?

Post Merge: March 18, 2015, 10:23:18 AM

will a high quality camera do it? it is in my wii. how do i do it? :srs:

Post Merge: March 18, 2015, 10:42:23 AM

Hi, umm, can you make this image neater and cooler? it is spawkquero. i did this on paint, so it sucks. pls make it better like a proper image. and then pls make a csp out of it.
Call me!- 666 The Devil's Number

Thats a triple post, and its easy to get ingame pics, you need this. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/63nc8pmbp4pb9ii/u5lHKcdQtZ
retired

Still up for CSPing.~
Send [censored] your way.~


I want CSS perfect name Daisy please :D

Quote from: SonicTheBrawlhog on September 19, 2015, 09:56:59 PM
wnGI9WQQMRJRLa?dl=0]https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e94oj796t00779i/AAAq-GQH[censored]wnGI9WQQMRJRLa?dl=0
CSPs and BPs please. Also some recolors would be nice.

I'm not sure about recolors, but I'll see what I can do.
It will take quite a bit, but I shall do the CSP's, themselves, when I am able.
Expect it done within a week time span.
No more than that. A bit a day.
If that is okay with you.


Anyone css name daisy for vbrawl?

Quote from: paku on September 22, 2015, 11:56:23 AM
Anyone css name daisy for vbrawl?

You can delete the name for the CSS quite easy, if you want to learn how.
Plus if you want, I can teach you how to delete names on the CSP's, too.

The CSS is a bit more tedious, but the CSP's are more easy.
Just don't bother if you're lazy.
I don't work with people who don't work with me.

Tho, for the Daisy CSS:


As for SonicTheBrawlhog:
As for the sprite CSP's.
I can't do them.
They are too low in resolution and the sizing is all wrong, by themselves.
So I apologize.
I did a few and realised they were too much.


Quote from: paku on September 22, 2015, 03:04:25 PM
Thank you :)

Figured you'd ignore the first part.
Lol. Basic people.