Taking Requests.

Started by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ , October 04, 2014, 02:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



September 24, 2015, 02:43:29 AM #197 Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 07:35:30 PM by paku
And one last thing before i done. Could anyone could make CSP Name Daisy for the vbrawl?

Quote from: paku on September 24, 2015, 02:43:29 AM
And one last thing before i done. Could anyone could make CSP Name Daisy for the vbrawl?

That's something I've been having issues with.
I don't know the font name for it.
Times New Roman feels like it.
But the CSP name is more wider.
If you can find me the CSP name font,
then I will be that much closer to being more reliable.

Hi queen! Now I know how to do everything! but just need some help. Can you draw a few new styles of some of my characters? that's all I'm asking, please. :happy:

Here are those characters-  http://imgur.com/a/xHHJI


Thanks!
Call me!- 666 The Devil's Number

I don't draw them out...
-scratches head- There are 13 pages, in this topic.
None of them are drawn out.

I'd love to be able to delete posts in my own topics...
-sighs-

Smash 4 ike csps please.
retired

Need Dark Sonic pls, using project M so make it a purple backround for css icon
#WTFW

Do you have a specific image you want used?
I suggest you check the first page of this thread.
I'm all for it, don't worry.
And also.. Dark Sonic CSS?
Dark Sonic CSP? Which one do you want?
Just things I like to know.

February 26, 2016, 05:39:08 PM #204 Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 09:42:59 PM by DaffierCobra
I was thinking of using this image http://retro-red.deviantart.com/art/Darksonic-464338054
for the CSP but I'm not really an expert in art or anything like that, the BP could just be a closeup of that. Idk whaat to do for the css icon though I am using Project M so the PM backround for a css icon would be ideal. Thanks
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on February 26, 2016, 04:46:39 AM
Do you have a specific image you want used?
I suggest you check the first page of this thread.
I'm all for it, don't worry.
And also.. Dark Sonic CSS?
Dark Sonic CSP? Which one do you want?
Just things I like to know.
[/quote



Post Merge: February 26, 2016, 05:56:51 PM

#WTFW


Thanks so much, you're the best. I'm currently working on a project m brawlex build so I'll come back when I need some more, thanks so much
#WTFW

Quote from: DaffierCobra on February 27, 2016, 01:40:55 AM
Thanks so much, you're the best. I'm currently working on a project m brawlex build so I'll come back when I need some more, thanks so much

No problem. I need some help with a Brawl Ex Build, myself. I want a certain character added, but don't know how to add them. I don't have the skills to do so. I've checked tutorials and everything. My mind can't handle the complexity.


February 27, 2016, 02:02:02 AM #209 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 02:36:59 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Quote from: SubZero2 on February 27, 2016, 01:46:17 AM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9uev3jmgbvawcuy/AACj7XYwz04QQL_vJ-jjW1eRa?dl=0
Please. I can do the BPs on my own.

Yours will take awhile and probably be bad quality. I apologize. They are huge.
But I'll see what I can do.

Post Merge: February 27, 2016, 02:36:57 AM

Quote from: SubZero2 on February 27, 2016, 01:46:17 AM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9uev3jmgbvawcuy/AACj7XYwz04QQL_vJ-jjW1eRa?dl=0
Please. I can do the BPs on my own.

That was actually... easier than I expected.