Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.
Quote from: MarioDox on July 14, 2015, 10:07:31 AM
I think nothing will be removed.

That's not true, aha. There will be removals. I didn't want characters with the differeces I had before. Essentially I changed the standard. I removed some good movesets because they didn't fit well, or because they needed too much work for me to want to include in this iteration... Some WILL make a return in the future. Just not tomorrow.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on July 14, 2015, 03:10:56 PM
That's not true, aha. There will be removals. I didn't want characters with the differeces I had before. Essentially I changed the standard. I removed some good movesets because they didn't fit well, or because they needed too much work for me to want to include in this iteration... Some WILL make a return in the future. Just not tomorrow.


Oh, sorreh.


(WHY YOU WILL DO THAT!£!"£!)


Hey! It appears the 4gb version link leads to a blank folder, any chance someone could hook me up with the link? Thanks! :)

Quote from: avemitchell on July 15, 2015, 03:03:05 AM
Hey! It appears the 4gb version link leads to a blank folder, any chance someone could hook me up with the link? Thanks! :)

I think you will be able to get a larger version soon


Questions:
1. Does 4GB work on Dolphin?
2. Can someone make a tutorial for Dolphin users?
Help Me Plz

Quote from: DestROY13103 on July 15, 2015, 01:18:57 PM
Questions:
1. Does 4GB work on Dolphin?
2. Can someone make a tutorial for Dolphin users?
Help Me Plz

View a tutorial on youtube to mod ssbb on dolphin.

It will work I think.

Quote from: DestROY13103 on July 15, 2015, 01:18:57 PM
Questions:
1. Does 4GB work on Dolphin?
2. Can someone make a tutorial for Dolphin users?
Help Me Plz

There are several tutorials online to help with getting smash mods working with dolphin. As for the 4gb version, I'm 99% sure it doesn't work on Dolphin hence the separate releases with one labeled "2gb and dolphin users" haha.

Today is release day!! This will be a build to love aha.
As far as dolphin goes many users have experienced problems with it. If someone gets it to be stable we will add it to the list though.



Quote from: Gameplayer8200 on July 15, 2015, 02:45:18 PM
When will it be released? I mean what time?

I truly wish I could provide a time aha... He usually likes to get everything in order first though so maybe withing the next few hours. I see a lot of people are active though.

Things to do while waiting for the new update:

1. Eat macaroni
2. Play Smash
3. Drink tea
4. Pace anxiously, hitting F5 frequently
5. Cry
6. Play another game
7. Cry more
8. Watch television, then immediately stop
9. Play Smash  more
10. Cry more
11. Drink more tea
12. Repeat

Quote from: avemitchell on July 15, 2015, 04:29:04 PM
Things to do while waiting for the new update:

1. Eat macaroni
2. Play Smash
3. Drink tea
4. Pace anxiously, hitting F5 frequently
5. Cry
6. Play another game
7. Cry more
8. Watch television, then immediately stop
9. Play Smash  more
10. Cry more
11. Drink more tea
12. Repeat

AHAH!
I gonna do a sandbag PSA.