Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.
July 05, 2015, 06:33:00 PM #495 Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 06:41:53 PM by Weegeeisgoingtokillme
Addition Suggestions:

Costumes for the vanilla characters where they look like different characters (Such as Ice Climbers in a Plusle and Minun/Minun and Plusle costume) like PM Patt Edition, but don't remove the original first costumes while you are at it.

Amy Rose from the latest Super Smash Sisters Generations.

Team Sonic


Single Popo and Single Nana

Removal of 2D Marisa

Buff Pichu and remove the recoil.


Also,  The 4GB download has NOTHING in it. You might wanna fix that.

Here are some stages I think are pretty cool:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: OmegaPyron on July 06, 2015, 08:27:48 PM
Here are some stages I think are pretty cool:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ya...some XD. I looked and holy crap so many good stages! If I was a moderator, I'd add most (Some are already in unless they have some updates). But ya, these should be added. This could help if they plan on making a 4th stage selection screen.

Quote from: OmegaPyron on July 06, 2015, 08:27:48 PM
Here are some stages I think are pretty cool:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You'd be surprised how many of those I acrually added :) but the music selection is pretty smart. This is a good list. I'll definately use some of your ideas for this release...












And future releases ;)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Hey Nebulon, just to let you know, I've been experimenting with audio files, and figured out how to make my own brstm's. If you ever have any music requests for stages, I'd be happy to help!

I think you should add a warning to not go into My Music, since the game will crash

Quote from: itsjojotime on July 06, 2015, 11:37:02 PM
Hey Nebulon, just to let you know, I've been experimenting with audio files, and figured out how to make my own brstm's. If you ever have any music requests for stages, I'd be happy to help!

Aha, I'm familiar with the process myself :) I'll let you know if I need any help. It'd be one less thing I have to do.

Quote from: Porkate42 on July 07, 2015, 12:58:30 AM
I think you should add a warning to not go into My Music, since the game will crash

I will. Good idea! :)

@OmegaPyroh

Have you gotten the Duck Hunt V2 to work properly? I tested it and it appears... almost backwards or scrambled to me. I'm not using PM, just normal Brawl. Can anyone else confirm this? I'd like to include this level.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

BTW, I have no idea how to make the stamina go higher than 300, how do u do it?


Quote from: ssbb builder on July 07, 2015, 01:21:10 PM
you forgot to put gotenks in brawl4 all

I forgt you guys don't know about the new roster... Ahahahaaa... He's in.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Gah! I have been patient for the last 10 days, but i can't take it anymore! I'm so hyped at this point i check my email every hour of the day to see if you updated the post. I understand the release date is still somewhat up in tue air, but when will you update the OP? You said very soon 10 days ago!

PS: I'm not angry or anything, i just can't sit still at this point.


Quote from: Nebulon on July 07, 2015, 04:51:03 PM
July 15th.

Right after my graduation!
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.