Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.
Quote from: Nebulon on August 09, 2015, 01:17:33 AM
I wish I had people interested in making combo characters with me. If it were my way I'd have Galactaknight, Waddle Dee, And the animal friends as a Pokemon PSA. But, it's not within my ability.
Aww.

Wait.

Quote from: Nebulon on August 09, 2015, 01:17:33 AM
I wish I had people interested in making combo characters with me. If it were my way I'd have Galactaknight as a PSA. But, it's not within my ability.

Funny you should say that as I am attempting to make a Galacta night PSA true to his boss appearances.

Also a question for you. How do you actually make combo characters? Is it BrawlEX clones assigned to the same slot as the original character or something more complex like really unique one-slot PSAs but for multiple slots?

Hi everyone, i'm new to this forum so i don't know really much about Smash hacking, and so i have got some problems with this pack. I'll make a list:

1) A lot of times (70-80% i guess) the game freezes when i select "Brawl" in the mode selection screen, it' a common issue?

2)Even if the files are there and from the scrrenshot i see that they're already added, a lot of chararchters(such as, for example, gyarados, the 3 starters from project m, dragonite and some more which now i can't remember) do not show up in the chararchter selection, and, counting theme, i found that i only have 92 character in total. Maybe i miss some files?

3)Last but not least, since i play this only with the wiimote(no nunchck, just wiimote) i can't understand how to change the stage page, since i don't know which the correct buttons are. Can you put a button guide in the guide even for player like me who miss the gamecube one?

Over this i would like to congratulate with you for this awesome pack, which brought fresh air to a game that i played so many years with my friends and remains one of my favourites :)

Quote from: Alexorz on August 12, 2015, 04:58:38 PM
Hi everyone, i'm new to this forum so i don't know really much about Smash hacking, and so i have got some problems with this pack. I'll make a list:

Hey there! Always nice to see a new face. Anywho, I'll give you some advice on your problems.

Quote from: Alexorz on August 12, 2015, 04:58:38 PM
1) A lot of times (70-80% i guess) the game freezes when i select "Brawl" in the mode selection screen, it' a common issue?

This doesn't really happen to me, so I can't say too much about it. What version of the build are you using?

Quote from: Alexorz on August 12, 2015, 04:58:38 PM
2)Even if the files are there and from the scrrenshot i see that they're already added, a lot of chararchters(such as, for example, gyarados, the 3 starters from project m, dragonite and some more which now i can't remember) do not show up in the chararchter selection, and, counting theme, i found that i only have 92 character in total. Maybe i miss some files?
Don't worry about it. Gyarados's files are left over from the previous build, so you should be able to delete him without any problems. The same also applies for Dark Samus. Dragonite is actually "Pittoo"/Dark Pit, and Flygon is actually Wild Charizard and its combinations. DO NOT DELETE THESE. As for Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon, they aren't actually separated in game, the folders just contain their costumes. For the "missing characters", those might just be combo characters (characters in multiple slots), such as Marth and Lucina.

Quote from: Alexorz on August 12, 2015, 04:58:38 PM
3)Last but not least, since i play this only with the wiimote(no nunchck, just wiimote) i can't understand how to change the stage page, since i don't know which the correct buttons are. Can you put a button guide in the guide even for player like me who miss the gamecube one?

I don't think the page swapping works with wiimote + nunchuck. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Nebulon said something about it a few pages ago.

Quote from: Alexorz on August 12, 2015, 04:58:38 PM
Over this i would like to congratulate with you for this awesome pack, which brought fresh air to a game that i played so many years with my friends and remains one of my favourites :)

Thank you very much :). We try very hard to make the best experience we can. I can tell you right now that we are working hard to bring new content. I can't tell you what we're working on, but I can assure you that you'll enjoy it ;).

Hope this helps!

May I suggest a few new models to put in the new version of the pack? Well then let me begin!

Ichigo over roy! You have Naruto and Goku in the pack, why not complete the anime favorites?http://www.mediafire.com/?2bw7fdhwii76fq9

Goku needs a rival so why not superman? http://www.mediafire.com/?67f09ss9mx0cwcw. He can be over oot ganandorf or Broly.

Ichigo needs his ultimate form to be in the game so why not vasto lorde hollow?https://www.dropbox.com/s/tevrckc1c565q4w/Hollow%20Ichigo%20%28Bleach%29.rar He can be over cloud.

Nel (over lucina) from bleach would love to join the fight so why not have her? http://www.mediafire.com/?3951ad93rurlj98

Ulquiorra (over seforoth) needs to teach Ichigo a lesson. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f7g49nah7d73x6y
Ulquiorra isn't the only one that dislikes ichigo. Grimmjow needs his revenge toohttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/New%20Gate/Grimmjow.rar

Sasuke can't do anything on his own so Itachi (over roy) needs to help him. http://www.mediafire.com/?ke3zr8le32a5qaq

Niko belic (over snake) is sick of liberty city so he wants to join brawl. https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8ooa688qb1x753/FitSnake05.pcs

We need more girls in brawl and Halibel would make a great addition! http://www.mediafire.com/?4e3y4ndmmkq


#bringbackFrieza!
#bringbackCell!

QuoteThis doesn't really happen to me, so I can't say too much about it. What version of the build are you using?

I first used the 2gb version, but then i decided to buy a 8gb card to have the other stages and to be sure that i didn't miss some file that could cause this problem

QuoteI don't think the page swapping works with wiimote + nunchuck. I may be wrong

I actually think that con be done, because yesterday i started to try some button combinations with and without the nunchuck, and somehow i managed to open the 5th and 6th pages, but i don't know how or why.

One last thing i would like to ask is about the monster hunter smash animation, which i really don't get, because it's the simple Ike's smash animation, but when it starts something appears on the screen and disappears instantly. It's supposed to be like this or it's a file problem?

QuoteThank you very much  :). We try very hard to make the best experience we can. I can tell you right now that we are working hard to bring new content. I can't tell you what we're working on, but I can assure you that you'll enjoy it  ;).

I can't wait to see them. ;D

Thank you for the help. :laugh:

Alright, I downloaded this pack and got to replacing CSPs. When I did that I got from Mario to Pit working, but every character after Pit crashes the game when I go to the CSS the file size is below 3.79 so I don't know what the deal is?

Quote from: Cyprus on August 14, 2015, 04:35:59 PM
Alright, I downloaded this pack and got to replacing CSPs. When I did that I got from Mario to Pit working, but every character after Pit crashes the game when I go to the CSS the file size is below 3.79 so I don't know what the deal is?

My css file has issues... It doesn't like some pictures. :/ it's why adding characters is a pain for me o.o
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822


Quote from: Alexorz on August 12, 2015, 04:58:38 PM
1) A lot of times (70-80% i guess) the game freezes when i select "Brawl" in the mode selection screen, it' a common issue?

One thing I've figured out is that if you are using a backup copy on a modded wii (basically, if you launch your ssbb off a USB or SD), that using the wiimote or gccontroller hooks work the best

What do you think about my texture requests Nebulon.

August 15, 2015, 07:18:05 PM #700 Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 07:23:47 PM by TherealDarknes
how do i get it to run it tells me theres to many codes

Post Merge: August 15, 2015, 07:23:47 PM

how do i open this in gecko it tells me there are to many codes

Quote from: Gameplayer8200 on August 13, 2015, 01:36:36 AM
May I suggest a few new models to put in the new version of the pack? Well then let me begin!

You can, but I'm trying to limit alt inclusions until the roster is closer to completion. I need to keep X amount of space for newcomers, and since my CSS is buggy, it could create more problems if I do an alt model bomb next release.

But I should add a few perhaps. So we'll see.


Quote
Ichigo over roy! You have Naruto and Goku in the pack, why not complete the anime favorites?http://www.mediafire.com/?2bw7fdhwii76fq9

If the model works than sure. I know our model isn't normal and there were some edits we had to make.

If not Roy then... I don't know, since I have plans for Marth's 3rd psa and I need 4 slots for costumes.

I do want to give people the Ichigo alt they've been asking for ao we'll see.

Quote
Goku needs a rival so why not superman? http://www.mediafire.com/?67f09ss9mx0cwcw. He can be over oot ganandorf or Broly.

I tried Superman and I was dissatisfied with how the model looked with the moveset. If somwone makes a Superman moveset than perhaps I'll include it.

Quote
Ichigo needs his ultimate form to be in the game so why not vasto lorde hollow?https://www.dropbox.com/s/tevrckc1c565q4w/Hollow%20Ichigo%20%28Bleach%29.rar He can be over cloud.

If I can find a spot for Ichigo than his ultimate form seems reasonable.

Quote
Nel (over lucina) from bleach would love to join the fight so why not have her? http://www.mediafire.com/?3951ad93rurlj98


No dice. I have plans for thw Marth slot.

Quote
Ulquiorra (over seforoth) needs to teach Ichigo a lesson. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f7g49nah7d73x6y
Ulquiorra isn't the only one that dislikes ichigo. Grimmjow needs his revenge toohttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/New%20Gate/Grimmjow.rar

If he'd be a good bleach rival to Ichigo than that's fine.

Quote
Sasuke can't do anything on his own so Itachi (over roy) needs to help him. http://www.mediafire.com/?ke3zr8le32a5qaq

Is that a worthy Naruto rep in your opinion? If so then we'll see. As I said above, Roy is a weird slot.

Quote
Niko belic (over snake) is sick of liberty city so he wants to join brawl. https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8ooa688qb1x753/FitSnake05.pcs

No dice, we've got plans for Snake's slots.

Quote
We need more girls in brawl and Halibel would make a great addition! http://www.mediafire.com/?4e3y4ndmmkq

I'll add her in if I can get Ichigo to work.

Quote
#bringbackFrieza!
#bringbackCell!

I'll bring Frieza back in if someone can rig him more appropriately to Mewtwo. He looked very... Not to my personal standards.

An we have plans for Cell.

:)

Those are my thoughts. Expect bleach reps next release as alt models.

Are there any good Bleach stages I should know about aside from Los Noches?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Thanks for the response Nebulon:) as for Itachi I think he'll be a good rep. I've seen it before and it's not too shabby in my opinion. So he is definitely worth putting in.

As for a bleach stage I'm glad you asked. I have a perfect one: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9xc2huupt4s9yk4

What's the metal mario psa you used?
It's very buggy, I like it.

Don't worry about what people think about your quiality dude, you're not even getting paid for this and people should actually apreciate you are putting this for download; that's the way I see it.