Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.
Quote from: Nebulon on October 25, 2014, 06:00:03 PM
I do as well. I'll make a variation based on your design since my i ons are all based on the csps. :) that's a great idea.

that may b hard to do, i searched everywhere on google looking for marth and lucina icons where there faces match up properly , these are the only two i found.i suggest that if the csps are going to have a selection on each skin, that you do it like the pokemon trainer.

Quote from: KWVance on October 25, 2014, 10:11:49 PM
that may b hard to do, i searched everywhere on google looking for marth and lucina icons where there faces match up properly , these are the only two i found.i suggest that if the csps are going to have a selection on each skin, that you do it like the pokemon trainer.

I'll keep that in mind :) I've got an idea I might add to yours.

For everyone else: UPDATE

So, in the SFX department:
Dante
Cloud
Broly
Wolverine
Flygon
Dragonite
Typhlosion
Gyarados

Do not (yet) have sfx. I need a break from SFX. Right now myself, Batman64, SonicBrawler, and Itman are talking about PSA fusion and we're essentially creating more slots by combining movesets OR introducing new movesets altogether.

Itman has also shown me some of his PSA edits and so we've got the first batch of replacement characters in mind. So far with Lucina gone, we have one extra slot, but we might get up to three extra slots before the next update with an additional character added so all in all with the 89 current characters (counting Pokemon as individuals) we may get up to 93 before the next release. But I've got movesets planned out for more future slots and combinations. Special thanks to Itman for showing me these movesets as I hadn't tried a few of them before, and that's saying something since I've tried EVERYTHING practically.

ALSO, if you want me to include you in the team section, either post here or pm me. If you've helped out in any and I mean ANY way you're eligible. I want people to feel acknowledged for their work, so if you've helped me out, pm me and I'll put you in the team spoiler. I don't want to ask people if they are "in" or "out" as I don't want to give off a vibe that I require commitment (because I don't) so just let me know.

Also, due to popular demand I might PSA fuse Sword Ganon to some of the costumes over the original moveset. But I'm still reading a learning, so all in due time.

Happy modding!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on October 26, 2014, 05:02:49 PM

For everyone else: UPDATE

So, in the SFX department:
Dante
Cloud
Broly
Wolverine
Flygon
Dragonite
Typhlosion
Gyarados

Do not (yet) have sfx...


Only those?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on October 26, 2014, 05:20:03 PM
Only those?

Yes :) Characters that are silent don't need them, characters that you make yourself (Like Monster Hunter) don't matter much to me in the SFX department, and characters like Vegeta and Villager are going to be replaced with new SFX for the newer PSA. So for the time being, the 8 that are staying that don' have sfx are the ones I listed. I'll do Wolverine at some point. I MAY remove one Pokemon though.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on October 26, 2014, 05:49:11 PM
Yes :) Characters that are silent don't need them, characters that you make yourself (Like Monster Hunter) don't matter much to me in the SFX department, and characters like Vegeta and Villager are going to be replaced with new SFX for the newer PSA. So for the time being, the 8 that are staying that don' have sfx are the ones I listed. I'll do Wolverine at some point. I MAY remove one Pokemon though.

Have you ever considered to use the Primids' soundbank for at least 1 or 2 Pokemon?

Flygon and Dragonite feel good in the game.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


I got an idea on CSP for dual PSAS
Put their CSP names on the portraits ao that way when you switch to Lucina the text changes too. :)
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on October 27, 2014, 12:21:34 AM
I got an idea on CSP for dual PSAS
Put their CSP names on the portraits ao that way when you switch to Lucina the text changes too. :)

That's already done.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on October 27, 2014, 12:21:34 AM
I got an idea on CSP for dual PSAS
Put their CSP names on the portraits ao that way when you switch to Lucina the text changes too. :)

I did that too actually :) It's in the Lucina/Marth download :) I think I'm going to also put a Yellow Plus sign on the CSS Icon name or something to let people know that the icon has an extra moveset too.

Quote from: Mr.ryuzaki L on October 26, 2014, 09:47:57 PM
So wait what happened to lucina


We are now going to use her Smash 4 moveset that is shared on Marth. But I may use that moveset in the future as Lyndis.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Hey Nebulon, I think the members of the team should have the updates too so we can see what needs to be changed/kept.

The Final Updates should be the ones you release to the public.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on October 30, 2014, 05:14:22 AM
Hey Nebulon, I think the members of the team should have the updates too so we can see what needs to be changed/kept.

The Final Updates should be the ones you release to the public.

seconded is there a way to make a pass protected dropbox?

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on October 30, 2014, 05:14:22 AM
Hey Nebulon, I think the members of the team should have the updates too so we can see what needs to be changed/kept.

The Final Updates should be the ones you release to the public.

That's fine :) BUT I don't know how to do that. Right now I'm working on editing the final character necessary for the next update. I successfully fused a character with Batman's help, and I almost did it for 2.5 of them but those two got corrupted :/

I'll let you two know what's going on via pm for now :/ sorry I've been quiet, I've been learning new things that'll be the foundation for the pack in the future.

Post Merge: October 30, 2014, 05:59:59 PM

Well, I added in the last character who needs to be in before next release, however adding anything to my CSS file, or even replacing something causes it to freeze. So...

I don't know what to do... like at all. I guess I'll have to rebuild the whole thing, but I don't just want to rebuild it and it fail again, I've been asking around and no one seems to know. :/

So we're on hold until that's fixed.

Post Merge: October 31, 2014, 02:42:02 AM

Okay, so another quick update:

With a replacement for Lucina and another PSA fusion, we now have 92 characters available. The newest fusion is still undergoing some changes however.

The pack will either be updated today or tomorrow, guaranteed :) I still have SOME sfx work to do, but I'll get to it for the next update after my next fusion.

I also have a question I'm going to make a poll over. I NEED INPUT so let me know what you think!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

As for the poll, unless your talkin bout mario skins I have no idea wut ur talkin about. If u r talking about skins this is my input

metal Mario is useless form this there is already a metal item.
N64 goes good cuz there's already a N64 Bowser, peach, Luigi etc..
personally, I think u should add the hot rule 63 Mario <3

also for the sake of my sanity if decided to take a break from viewtiful Joe, I'm sorry, but I am working on Dr Marios stuff such as Final smash I don't know about changing the animations to electricity, however, I can probably do some amazing things with textures you will probably like
like a bunch of molecules or something zoom out
also i have been working on making him his own separate character from Mario, just slightly though, like changing FLOOD to a giant common cold germ. Maybe makeibg that yellow flag he waves around into a clip patient chart clip board
lemme no if u have any other ideas.

sonic/shadow is giving me problems in brawlbox. but i only have 3 specials left, and the fs.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As promised, the pack will be updated today :) and work for the next update will continue. I'll get into the next phase a bit later, but one thing to note is that the wishlist will be updated with some new things and I'm happy to say that some of the things currently in it will be removed :) But other things will be added.

I've got some pms about people who want to contribute and help out, and after reviewing some of the plans I admittedly have plenty of things that would really increase the quality of the pack and characters.

So keep an eye out for an update, and some pack news later tonight. I'll also update the team section to include some members who have helped out and have mentioned being on a team.

See you all later. And happy Halloween!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822