Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.
I think the 10 - 12 cotsumes are glitched because the cosmetics IDs are probably messing with DKs
I remember I once tried using the 10 -12 costumes but I stepped back because I was afraid it could cause a crash with DK's IDs

Quote from: Gamidame_K on November 05, 2014, 02:28:40 PM
I think the 10 - 12 cotsumes are glitched because the cosmetics IDs are probably messing with DKs
I remember I once tried using the 10 -12 costumes but I stepped back because I was afraid it could cause a crash with DK's IDs

Yes, this will be updated soon. I have some things in the game that are being fixed up for a Friday release, so hang tight and we'll get that fixed, and more added :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

so u can combine any two characters that use the same base for a model? ie lucario and mew

you shouldnt use those codes imo the reason brawlex exist is so we dont need to change default ssbb chars imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


there needs to be more people u can combine, the roster is getting incredibly hard to see.
like all the extra pokemon

Quote from: frozenfire on November 07, 2014, 06:02:32 PM
Uh.................

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30472

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30464


that was made before brawlex and becuase of ridley, if you didnt had a hack on samus she would t stance when tranforming into ridley  and vice versa becuase ridley didnt have transform animations or codding.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

im going to make everyone in the roster stick out more, i think the roster background should be totally desaturate, Ill work on making the icon  bg not a gradient and and giving the characters an outline, because it is so hard to see recently

Good news. I was able to restart the sonic/shadow fusion psa and now i have it working right. chaos spear even has its own gfx. now I am going to add the down and up specials, then final smash, and if there is room, smash attacks and maybe taunts
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I see you're planning on adding T-Rex to your pack. I would suggest you to wait for the revamp, as the revamp will be over a character with the BrawlEx rel. Alongside better animations and PSA coding.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'll disagree. I don't think you should keep the release on-hold for one single hack.

Release it when it's good to go, with the best of what's avaliable. You can always update the pack when the hack is released.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: KingOfEvil on November 10, 2014, 04:13:17 PM
I see you're planning on adding T-Rex to your pack. I would suggest you to wait for the revamp, as the revamp will be over a character with the BrawlEx rel. Alongside better animations and PSA coding.

Thank you for letting me know. Porting it was considered :D

Quote from: Onii-chan on November 10, 2014, 02:53:26 PM
Good news. I was able to restart the sonic/shadow fusion psa and now i have it working right. chaos spear even has its own gfx. now I am going to add the down and up specials, then final smash, and if there is room, smash attacks and maybe taunts

Ah, I figured that project was scrapped. It's good to hear though. :)

Post Merge: November 10, 2014, 05:15:58 PM

Quote from: br3compactor on November 10, 2014, 04:25:00 PM
I'll disagree. I don't think you should keep the release on-hold for one single hack.

Release it when it's good to go, with the best of what's avaliable. You can always update the pack when the hack is released.
Quote from: br3compactor on November 10, 2014, 04:25:00 PM
I'll disagree. I don't think you should keep the release on-hold for one single hack.

Release it when it's good to go, with the best of what's avaliable. You can always update the pack when the hack is released.
Quote from: br3compactor on November 10, 2014, 04:25:00 PM
I'll disagree. I don't think you should keep the release on-hold for one single hack.

Release it when it's good to go, with the best of what's avaliable. You can always update the pack when the hack is released.

I'm not. Right now, counting combo chRacters, I've got 8 additions. Some of them need tuning Nd bug fixing, cosmetics, and voices. I might not get it all done before release, but I just need it to feel a little more solid. I put in too mNy incomplete things is all. Nothing will be added until those things are complete, unless whatever's added is complete :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822


Quote from: KWVance on November 10, 2014, 06:18:51 PM
fixed viewtiful joe moveset finnally, now i need to test it

Moveset? I thought you were just updating textures. What'd you change?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on November 10, 2014, 06:26:43 PM
Moveset? I thought you were just updating textures. What'd you change?
it wasnt the texture tht was screwy in the first place, it was the model made it look that way (not that I could do any better), however I DID find a great model of vj more accurate and such, changed the textures a bit. since this model wasn't all choppy in the first place, the moveset animations screw up (they were already screwy it was just much harder to tell with the other model because it was already messy) things were REALLY noticable with this, mode thoughl, but it looked so good i couldnt give up on it, so i finnally fixed the animations.