Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.
Quote from: Nebulon on December 04, 2014, 04:30:19 PM
That's weird, I'll definitely look into that. Thank you. Little things like this will not require a wait for a future release, so separate links will be put on the OP for fixes and the pack itself will be updated as well for new comers. Let's see what's going on...

Well, the Roy is Melee Roy now. It's Eliwood who plays like the previous Roy and then some. Are you referring to the Up special as well? We'll be looking into it. As for Hector, he's not done yet per say. In the future I'd like to change his neutral special and up special.

What costumes and level? Let me see if I can duplicate this...
i think it was because there was no menu file

Post Merge: December 06, 2014, 07:12:38 PM

we need to organize this thred a bit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


other stuff
[spoiler]
we need to make an identifier of how to show which characters have different movesets. like a highlighted box or something, anything. idk if ive found all the characters yet lol

and sorry to say this, greyfox eeeehhhh, hes been messed up, not to say there was no improvement the animations and his counter is significantly better but op because of distance. knockback (he needs to be able to knock opponent back less when he does his special. and damage improved to be more fair, but the speed, he is supposed to be fast, because when he is so floaty and maneuverable in the air, to have him so slow is incredibly off putting. but the worst thing is his dash, im sorry, i agree it was op before because of distance, but it was sort of even because you could also fly off the edge like fox. please change his counter, speed, and dash back, the reason im so passionate about this is because greyfox is...or was...my main. I would like to learn to do this if i can so just sayin.
[spoiler]


Hello,

I am starting my own BrawlEx pack, and I was wondering how you got characters like Petey Pirahna to work.

BTW, this is my very first comment on the site, so good for me?

Quote from: rk12 on December 08, 2014, 09:59:21 PM
Hello,

I am starting my own BrawlEx pack, and I was wondering how you got characters like Petey Pirahna to work.

BTW, this is my very first comment on the site, so good for me?

He ported him over Marth.
IDK how he made it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Hey nebulon do you have a 4gb gct. if not could i get your codes list so i can add it myself?

Quote from: brawlboy22 on December 09, 2014, 07:40:41 PM
Hey nebulon do you have a 4gb gct. if not could i get your codes list so i can add it myself?

Sure :) I believe I'll have to make one so I'll post that here soon.

And to everyone, HELLO! Sorry, I've been inactive, I had my birthday on the weekend and several different groups of friends wanted to celebrate it so it's been an ongoing thing, but now everything's back to normal, and I'm now working on my next fusion/unique PSA with Itman :)

ALSO, we have a Roy fix now, so I'll be uploading that separately soon as well.

The new moveset in question is one desired by many, but ultimately not translated well for the game, but being a big fan of the series this guy's from I think this may just be his best incarnation for Brawl, so we'll see :)

We're also moving forward into a phase called "project resurrection" which is our focus for the newer additions in the pack.

If you are fluent in PSA or animating and want to help out with "resurrection" please pm me, the more people help, the faster we can get these out :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

would you add me to the team thingy as PSA Fusioner or  something like that?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nebulon on December 10, 2014, 01:49:36 AM
Sure :) I believe I'll have to make one so I'll post that here soon.

And to everyone, HELLO! Sorry, I've been inactive, I had my birthday on the weekend and several different groups of friends wanted to celebrate it so it's been an ongoing thing, but now everything's back to normal, and I'm now working on my next fusion/unique PSA with Itman :)

ALSO, we have a Roy fix now, so I'll be uploading that separately soon as well.

The new moveset in question is one desired by many, but ultimately not translated well for the game, but being a big fan of the series this guy's from I think this may just be his best incarnation for Brawl, so we'll see :)

We're also moving forward into a phase called "project resurrection" which is our focus for the newer additions in the pack.

If you are fluent in PSA or animating and want to help out with "resurrection" please pm me, the more people help, the faster we can get these out :)

Can we know which PSA is that?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Happy late birthday , i didn't know it was last weekend. how was it? oh and did you get my pm

Quote from: Onii-chan on December 10, 2014, 02:28:54 AM
would you add me to the team thingy as PSA Fusioner or  something like that?

Sure :) Would you like to see what we're working towards? If so I can send you a pm and we can talk :)

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on December 10, 2014, 02:41:00 AM
Can we know which PSA is that?

YOU know what it is ;) But we'll keep it under wraps.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on December 10, 2014, 03:08:11 AM
YOU know what it is ;) But we'll keep it under wraps.

Then let me in.
I have some stuff you might need. ;)
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I dont know if the Pack take Character request but I request Crash Bandicoot PSA by Calikingz01. The one over IceClimber. You can use Brawlex slot clone of IceClimber to do it.

December 10, 2014, 03:42:58 AM #176 Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 03:45:10 AM by Alejandro MiddleCorn
Quote from: CrashBandicoot on December 10, 2014, 03:29:29 AM
I dont know if the Pack take Character request but I request Crash Bandicoot PSA by Calikingz01. The one over IceClimber. You can use Brawlex slot clone of IceClimber to do it.

You can't clone the Ice Climbers.

EDIT: Whoops. Double post.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on December 10, 2014, 03:42:58 AM
You can't clone the Ice Climbers.

EDIT: Whoops. Double post.
At this point, it doesn't matter what character a PSA is over, they can all be ported/fused (like I did with Petey and Gun Slinger -- there aren't really too many limitations on these things anymore). I already ported Crash, but Nebulon and I feel that the PSA needs to be changed a little bit to represent Crash more, and we will be working on him later on, after our current goals have been reached. If anybody wants to help with Crash actually, you can PM me, I'd love to hear some ideas for moves.

If there is a PSA you want Nebulon to check out, let him know through a PM! It doesn't matter which character they're over, we'll deal with that part. At this point, I think he's seen every major PSA on the vault, but if there is a lesser known one or one that just has a couple of cool moves, let him know.

Also, keep reporting glitches as you find them! Nebulon and I have been very busy over the last week and haven't been able to do a lot of testing, so it really helps us out.

Sent a relatively dense PM to Nebulon.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nebulon on December 10, 2014, 03:08:11 AM
Sure :) Would you like to see what we're working towards? If so I can send you a pm and we can talk :)

sure. also, i am thinking of sticking with Onii-Chan for my username, instead of going back to sonicbrawler, so put down Onii-Chan
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.