Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.
Temporary fix for 2GB roster until an official fix itakai.net/CSSRoster.dat.

Place the file in private>wii>app>RSBE>pf>BrawlEx

This will remove the duplicate Kakashi (which crashes the game on scroll over), and removes all the random icons.

This fix makes Tidus, Raptor, and Geno not available, as well as removes random character.

OKAY I have an announcement. With some extensive testing last night, we found that the 4GB version did in fact have freezes during battles. Specifically during collision clashes among other random happenings.

We believe that this is due to the All-Star versus code, as the game was tested extensively for the dual map coding, but not as much for the All-Star versus coding as we sort of added that in before release.

Because of this, we are attempting two things:

Put the coding in the GCT in a way where it's stable. It may be too close to a confliction of some kind.

Or

Remove All-Star versus coding altogether.

We are sorry that this big release has had so many issues, and that users have had so many problems. We are looking to patch everything up by the weekend. So if we can't make what we have stable by the weekend, we'll have to remove something, and I'm thinking All-Star versus will be the one to go. But more observing and testing must be done.

Thank you for your patience, and thank you for telling us about your freezes. At first we weren't sure, but now we know there's something wrong. We'll fix it soon.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Okay, I'm having a seemingly random issue. I'm currently trying to play this game without a disk, I have the iso backed up on a usb and it works. I can get this to boot through configurable usb loader by activating ocarina and setting the hook to vbi. However, I constantly freeze when either I hit the group brawl button, or when selecting a character and the cursor hits one of the selections. Is there anyway to get this working well? Because I would love to play this because it looks amazing

Quote from: djantzen101 on February 20, 2015, 12:37:57 AM
Okay, I'm having a seemingly random issue. I'm currently trying to play this game without a disk, I have the iso backed up on a usb and it works. I can get this to boot through configurable usb loader by activating ocarina and setting the hook to vbi. However, I constantly freeze when either I hit the group brawl button, or when selecting a character and the cursor hits one of the selections. Is there anyway to get this working well? Because I would love to play this because it looks amazing

We released prematurely it seems. We'll have a working 4GB version soon and a Dolphin compatible 2 GB version as well :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Darn, is there anyway I could download an older version? Because I really want to play this as soon as possible?


Quote from: djantzen101 on February 20, 2015, 01:01:54 AM
Darn, is there anyway I could download an older version? Because I really want to play this as soon as possible?

2GB version is on the way.

Quote from: alexmarseglia on February 22, 2015, 01:41:55 PM
4GB for my sdhc not work help

Update coming out late today :) Don't worry.



Post Merge: February 23, 2015, 06:04:06 AM

Okay, the 2GB version is now available, and I didn't have time to do a full upload of the 4GB version today, so I added a more stable RSBE01 file in the DL link for the 4GB version. Put that in the codes folder right inside the rar, or your SD card, replace the previous and you're good :)

I would have just uploaded my build again, but it was giving me issues earlier so in the interest of time I just did the codes but will do a full update at a later point.

Sorry for the delay everyone!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Would i be able to play this on my wii using an 4gb sdhc card?

Quote from: roadkill630 on February 24, 2015, 02:10:22 AM
Would i be able to play this on my wii using an 4gb sdhc card?

Correct :) Download the 4GB version, and put in the Kirby patch and the RSBE01 that are separate from the .rar in their appropriate places. Those are fixes for the current build that weren't implemented before release.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Thanks for the quick response! You really know how to please the crowd!

Post Merge: February 24, 2015, 04:04:39 AM

I think your download is corrupt, it keeps crashing my browser around 500 to 800 MB on both chrome and Firefox

Quote from: roadkill630 on February 24, 2015, 02:29:09 AM
Thanks for the quick response! You really know how to please the crowd!

Post Merge: February 24, 2015, 04:04:39 AM

I think your download is corrupt, it keeps crashing my browser around 500 to 800 MB on both chrome and Firefox
It's not corrupted. I just downloaded it completely on Chrome.


I'm having trouble accessing the extra stages though. All I can see are the first 2 pages and when I press X or Y on the gamecube controller it doesn't show the additional pages of slides. I'm using a wii + 8gb sdhc card + PM loader.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I want to say well using the 2gb version I was hovering on a character and I changed customs to somoene named Ellinwood and it crashed with the famous screen lock. Sound kept looping the last ten seconds before I scrolled over that character.

Quote from: Wingzero007 on February 24, 2015, 09:14:29 AM
I want to say well using the 2gb version I was hovering on a character and I changed customs to somoene named Ellinwood and it crashed with the famous screen lock. Sound kept looping the last ten seconds before I scrolled over that character.
I just tried Eliwood out and he worked fine, did you download the newest version of the 2gb?

Quote from: mikebreezy on February 24, 2015, 04:43:31 AM
It's not corrupted. I just downloaded it completely on Chrome.


I'm having trouble accessing the extra stages though. All I can see are the first 2 pages and when I press X or Y on the gamecube controller it doesn't show the additional pages of slides. I'm using a wii + 8gb sdhc card + PM loader.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
The 2gb does not have the extra page of stages, that's only the 4gb -- the second page of stages is too large to fit in 2gb.

*sub!*
lots of interesting info going on here, I need to follow
You Never Know!

Finally i can see the 4gb complete, all the stages looks amazing, village, draculas trhone, and virtual code based on megaman x5 wow you`re the greatest .i have a question can add more stages, items or characters in future releases?
I really want a character of the castlevania series, wow you must be a grat videogame fan because "Geno, ballon fight  or tecnodrme o the ninja gaiden music  for nes in the bridge stage arent no common or i must say "new" everything  i love of videogames is in your build ( from decades i must said)