Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.
Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 17, 2015, 01:09:12 PM
*screaming internally*

:) hope you enjoy! Your comment actually pulled me back into the proper modding mindset. When you posted "I miss Nebulon" (or something like that) I was like "I miss me too... Let's do this!"

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

well, I love this project because its the biggest build around SSBB hacking in general, not even pm has this many features and variety, and the best part; its made by things made by EVERYONE so it can really be called "brawl4all"
btw, I use the 2GB version; which files of the folder do I have to download?

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 17, 2015, 03:36:58 PM
well, I love this project because its the biggest build around SSBB hacking in general, not even pm has this many features and variety, and the best part; its made by things made by EVERYONE so it can really be called "brawl4all"
btw, I use the 2GB version; which files of the folder do I have to download?

I actually considered changing the name to "Kitty Corp Heroes" or "Brawl Vault Unleashed" or something recently since I was concerned with being viewed as the creator of the content, rather than sort of the "Organizer" which is essentially what I am. We'll see. When I read youtube comments that imply that I made these I feel a little dissapointed that I haven't made the distinction clear enough that there are people who work really hard to make these mods, and I'm not. I'll figure something out.

But anyway, to answer your question, everything up until app. Within the app folder all you'll see RSBE, RSB2, RSB3. Just download RSBE and everything in it.

So essentiall everything up until the app folder. Just RSBe.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Nebulon, are you going to release a patch to fix Raditzes final smash?

Quote from: Gameplayer8200 on July 17, 2015, 05:22:57 PM
Nebulon, are you going to release a patch to fix Raditzes final smash?

Yes. It's just missing right? Or does it freeze?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on July 17, 2015, 05:32:26 PM
Yes. It's just missing right? Or does it freeze?

It's just missing. When I use the final smash he just does his neutral b.

Quote from: Gameplayer8200 on July 17, 2015, 07:35:08 PM
It's just missing. When I use the final smash he just does his neutral b.

It needs a final smash file. I'm gonna add it in in the updated version we'll be releasing on Monday.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Just wanted to pop back in and let you know I've been binging on this thing, and it seems to be working perfectly! No crashes at all! Thank you for your work on the pack, Nebulon!

Mega Charizard hasn't a final smash uses it's neutral B and the training crashes D:

July 18, 2015, 01:04:55 PM #609 Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 04:41:37 PM by Nebulon
Quote from: MarioDox on July 18, 2015, 10:35:14 AM
Mega Charizard hasn't a final smash uses it's neutral B and the training crashes D:


That's another thing I already fixed :) (Not the N-B in training howeve... is it Y?)

Post Merge: July 18, 2015, 01:16:44 PM

Quote from: avemitchell on July 18, 2015, 09:22:14 AM
Just wanted to pop back in and let you know I've been binging on this thing, and it seems to be working perfectly! No crashes at all! Thank you for your work on the pack, Nebulon!

:) how do you like everyone? Any character that need edits? I want them all to feel just as selectable.


So I made changes to Knuckles, Grayfox, Bomber-man, Knuckle Joe to make them more playable, and I did some heavy editing to Dr. Mario since I felt putting in proiect M's was wrong. Instead, I made a Brawl Dr. mario. I looked up what's supposed to make Dr different from normal Mario. But the problem is that his stats are based in contrasting from Melee Mario. But i use Brawl Mario. So I had to apply a lot of different percentages and formulas to make Dr. mario feel like a proper Brawl version by lookin at the intention of his differences in Melee. So essentially he's nerfd big time, but he gained a few things too he sidn't have before.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

First of all I just want to thank you for all your hard work. Secondly in one of the new patches that come out could you possibly make a texture of roy ichigo skin? Here is one you could use.  http://www.mediafire.com/?2bw7fdhwii76fq9

Why doesn't the 4GB and 8GB versions work in Dolphin? :o
Is it Dolphin's fault because you can't put SD cards above 2 GB? Or because it can't read more than 1 RSBE folders?

July 18, 2015, 04:43:54 PM #612 Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 05:05:06 PM by Nebulon
I will be putting in some alt skins once I map out the css and see how much more cosmetic data I can add beire a limit is reached. Alt skins will be added to our 4th page map pack release. Not for this release.

Post Merge: July 18, 2015, 05:05:05 PM

Quote from: desu on July 18, 2015, 04:15:26 PM
Why doesn't the 4GB and 8GB versions work in Dolphin? :o
Is it Dolphin's fault because you can't put SD cards above 2 GB? Or because it can't read more than 1 RSBE folders?

I don't know :/ I just know there's something unique about Dolphin according to other people. My build win't just work without something being modified.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

ohh right, thank you! btw, what if you name your project "Super Smash Boundless"?

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 18, 2015, 06:05:07 PM
ohh right, thank you! btw, what if you name your project "Super Smash Boundless"?

Aha, if I change the name it'll be to make it sound more inclusive of the people's whose work I've complied and included. I'd have to use the site's name to achieve something like that. Ee'll see further down.



And for those who care, as I said above I've modified Dr Mario.

I used a combination of his Melee formulas versus Mario's and his Smash Wii U formulas vs Mario to make a proper "Brawl" feeling Dr Mario. Hope people enjoy.




Are there any other character concerns for those who have played?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822