Brawl 4 (build has been removed)

Started by Nebulon, October 05, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I notice that other packs on the Vault get a lot of downloads, especially ones that use my older iterations of the Brawl 4 All build. I need to know, am I still putting together a quality build?

Yes. Other people get more downloads because their build is on the Vault.
 Yes, but your "quality" isn't geared to the masses.
No, not anymore. You're image of a collab build is not what people enjoy anymore.
No, you've always gotten Brawl modding wrong. Your build hasn't ever been cutting edge.
Quote from: Sparky56p on February 19, 2016, 06:53:30 AM
I don't have it uploaded anywhere right now but I have the latest build minus the latest patch,  if needed I can upload it somewhere for you guys,  I just wish Nebulon would give a few replies to some of the people asking questions here lol :)

(I believe the latest patch fixed Raditz final smash and a couple other bugs but it would work without it)

That would actually be awesome Sparky! I have looked everywhere for the latest build, but as of yet, i don't think you can get it on the internet. If you could put it up, we would all owe you a big thank you!

Quote from: Astrethex on February 19, 2016, 11:33:49 PM
That would actually be awesome Sparky! I have looked everywhere for the latest build, but as of yet, i don't think you can get it on the internet. If you could put it up, we would all owe you a big thank you!

Yeah I'll look into it Sunday perhaps,  just got done with calling hours and have a funeral tomorrow but afterwards I can upload it.

This is unless Nebulon asks otherwise,  seeing that it is his build I won't upload if he asks me not to


Quote from: lets_get_fruity on February 19, 2016, 12:52:22 AM
Did Nebulon get a C&D? Why did Nebulon remove it?
he got in the project m feels bandwagon when they disbanded

March 05, 2016, 12:35:22 AM #814 Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 12:36:51 AM by Zade42
I hope this isn't against the rules
https://web.archive.org/web/20150530015959/ http://forums.kc- mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.0

Remove spaces

Any links on the archived page need to be copied and pasted into your browser, otherwise it is an invalid redirect within the wayback machine site

I downloaded this pack and used the 2gb version following the instructions 100%. I use a 4gb sdhc card but can't fit the 4gb version due to my other homebrews on it. I set ocarina to on and hooktype to avnextframe and launch the game thru USB loader gx. I get to character selection screen and then it freezes. Tried changing hooktype to different settings and get the same result. I have a 100% ntsc-u backup and use the 2gb gct for the pack.

What could be causing the freeze?

I really do miss working with Nebulon on this pack. I hope we can put something together in the future :) Thanks Neb, for letting me be apart of this.

Quote from: brawlboy22 on April 15, 2016, 12:58:09 AM
I really do miss working with Nebulon on this pack. I hope we can put something together in the future :) Thanks Neb, for letting me be apart of this.

But if we just believe...!

Speaking about Nebulon: Has there been any news regarding if the pack will emerge again at some point?  The new and improved Brawl 4 All?  :D
You Never Know!

April 22, 2016, 03:55:24 PM #819 Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 06:54:29 PM by NESasary_Gamer
Will Paper Mario/SMBZ Mario comeback? I want to play as him, but other packs that have him are terrible.

Post Merge: April 22, 2016, 06:54:29 PM

I know you're busy Nebulon, but do you have any plans for:
Simon Belmont
Skull Kid
Silver
Ichigo
Luffy
Riku
Raiden
Dante? (I know you had him earlier but will he return?)
Shulk


Do anybody have an idea of how to set this on a USB?
I tried to put this in a USB but it crashed

The hookype that i use for this hack could eith axnextframe or joypad but you have to make sure the game ios is 249

So everything works smoothly with this... but what happened to Dark Samus, Dante, and a few others? I see they are still in a few of the files, but I don't see them in the game itself.

Quote from: NESasary_Gamer on April 22, 2016, 03:55:24 PM
Will Paper Mario/SMBZ Mario comeback? I want to play as him, but other packs that have him are terrible.

Post Merge: April 22, 2016, 06:54:29 PM

I know you're busy Nebulon, but do you have any plans for:
Simon Belmont
Skull Kid
Silver
Ichigo
Luffy
Riku
Raiden
Dante? (I know you had him earlier but will he return?)
Shulk



Currently this pack is no longer in development so unless Nebulon chosen to return to the scene there is a good chance none will be added or readded

Quote from: CallicoJacks on June 14, 2016, 03:44:43 AM
So everything works smoothly with this... but what happened to Dark Samus, Dante, and a few others? I see they are still in a few of the files, but I don't see them in the game itself.

Unfortunately,  so characters were removed due to freezing the game (Dark Samus is a prime example) others have been removed to be tweaked or replaced with a more fitting character (by Nebulons standards) as mentioned above unless Nebulon chosen to return to this project there probably won't be any more additions or alterations to this pack

June 14, 2016, 09:47:35 PM #824 Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 09:49:29 PM by CallicoJacks
Quote from: Sparky56p on June 14, 2016, 09:29:40 PM
Currently this pack is no longer in development so unless Nebulon chosen to return to the scene there is a good chance none will be added or readded

Unfortunately,  so characters were removed due to freezing the game (Dark Samus is a prime example) others have been removed to be tweaked or replaced with a more fitting character (by Nebulons standards) as mentioned above unless Nebulon chosen to return to this project there probably won't be any more additions or alterations to this pack

Hey, thanks for the response. I remember previous builds freezing half of the time. This new one barely does that.

So one last question... Would I be able to add on anything to this pack (like skins/costumes) or is it unchangeable?