Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How can I combine animations to make a longer one?  (Read 1134 times)
davidvkimball
Advanced Kitten

Former Legacy TE Lead

• Awards Featured Active Contributor Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: October 15, 2014, 11:17:45 PM »

Hello friends,

I want to create longer looping animation for a model for a stage I'm making, and I'm wondering if it's possible to combine animations.

The way I found it was to insert another frame in BrawlBox, copy a frame from the other animation I wanted to combine, and keep doing that. But that will take way too long with 100+ frames....

So in other words, if I wanted a looped animation to occur that was a combination of walking frames, running frames, and then walking frames again, how would I do that?

Let me know!

Thanks,

David

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 12:33:46 AM »

BrawlBox has the feature to Append Animations. If you Exported the Animation files, you can select the animation you want, choose the Append Animation Option, pick the animation you exported, and it should stack your exported animation after the animation you selected.

davidvkimball
    Advanced Kitten

Former Legacy TE Lead

• Awards Featured Active Contributor Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 05:13:59 AM »

Thanks for the info! I have indeed tried this, but the result is bizarre. For example, I went from a simple on-the-ground after tripping animation to a attacking-from-ground-after-tripping animation. And my model flipped out instead of just having the two animations connect smoothly. I feel like it messes with the motion somewhat.

Is there another way to stack multiple animations/frames at once?

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: