Mewtwo2000's Stage Portraits thread

Started by Mewtwo2000, April 15, 2010, 05:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I believe as long as it's an update to a thread that contains information such as this area, stages, model imports, etc, that it's okay.

Edit: dat Stallion be me to it D:


August 10, 2012, 03:34:32 PM #106 Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 10:35:02 AM by Mewtwo2000
Grunty's Lair is gonna be released soon. Here are the icons to go with it:











http://www.mediafire.com/?ft527wmcof2nw
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

O:
It's about time! :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


More stuff for my last stages:















SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Do you need one for your dead master hand stage? I made some SSS for myself, I will send them to you if you like.
Brawl friend code: 1333-3472-6731. If you want to add me PM me so I know to add you back, thanks! (it would be helpful to include brawl friend code in the message).

I already have one for that, it's in the first post in this page. Thanks anyway  :kdance:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

The last stage additions:

Yoshi's Story Melee










Yoshi's Island 64





SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

ooh pretty cool!
Brawl friend code: 1333-3472-6731. If you want to add me PM me so I know to add you back, thanks! (it would be helpful to include brawl friend code in the message).


Released Grunty's Tower, here's the related stuff.

There are different versions to select from  :kdance:






SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Too many portraits to choose from. O_O
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Here's the SSS stuff for Melee Peach's Castle:




SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial