Mewtwo2000's Stage Portraits thread

Started by Mewtwo2000, April 15, 2010, 05:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yo mewtwo could u post more portraits when u have time? i want to see wat else u got lol

Sure, when I get some relax I will do it xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


thsoe are mad nice man, specially the majora mask one. i would like to second requst the dimentio one, which is the 4th link that Hammer Bro. Mike posted.

Wow, these are great! :D Could you maybe make a Rosaline texture? But like how you recolored Geno for Toon Link? In her original Pose, of course. I have the Rosaline (HD) texture, so like that one. :D I love all your work, and how nice you are to everyone on here. (:

June 04, 2010, 10:55:52 AM #65 Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 11:23:17 AM by Mewtwo2000
I'll try rosalina when I get some time ^^U

I've made Dimentio, but I've noticed it's not supposed to have the shield, so I have to make it again ^^U xD



EDIT: Done xD


SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 19, 2010, 09:20:47 PM
Mmm... Zelda is one of the few models I've not processed yet... xDDDD

I will try to place the eyes and lights for you, but I've not done it to Zelda yet. The others I've not done yet because of focusing in stage hacking are Sheik and Olimar I guess

I'll post the edited version here when done


I've finally made zelda, and I'm sharing the model with everyone. I will only share this one, so if you want it, just get it xD

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?djddydrujxm

The first Zeldas I've made for my game:

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

wow these looks great. too bad i have zelda and sheik by themselves


I guess I abandoned this too much... xDDD

Anyway, characters are now always vertexed, and those are more difficult and time consuming, so I don't guess I will be posting CSS images anymore.

Now I will be posting here the 'official' icons and preview pictures of my own stages.

This is my current SSS. I will be uploading the first icons here soon.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Now that is what I call a Mewtwo2000 version of Brawl lol I do have most of these, not gonna lie.

Also, I lol'd at the Jigglypuff on your selected characters.

Facility's SSS things are made:



You will find them in Facility's download folder:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11361
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Estan geniales las SSS, eres demasiado bueno en todo M2000  :af2: