Super Smash Bros Kerfuffle [Pokemon Trainer!]

Started by Boobsey, January 29, 2015, 07:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Metal Texture

Matte
0 (0%)
Shiny
7 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 7

January 29, 2015, 07:56:50 PM Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 06:10:10 PM by Boobsey
Super Smash Bros Kerfuffle


What is it?
Super Smash Bros Kerfuffle is an attempt to make Brawl more like Smash 4, that means adding newcomers, costumes, and stages. This project has nothing to do with the other Smash 4 project. BrawlEX will

Costumes and Characters
The plan is to at the very least give all the veterans their new models, and give cut characters(Lucas, Ice Climbers, Wolf) their trophy models. Some new assist trophies, like Takamaru, will become alt costumes for characters, Takamaru being one for Marth. We will attempt to add all newcomers.

Stages
The plan for stages is to try and import most of them, or the Omega Version if the normal stage cannot be imported. Stages from Brawl may be cut to make room for new ones, for example mushroomy kingdom for Pac-Land

The Team
Sign Ups are open,  so post here to sign up.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




More Info
I have acess to all the models in Smash WiiU, but not the textures, well I have them, but they are in a format that I know nothing about, and untill a converter comes out we're gonna have to make our own. My role in all this is to Organize and Lead this project, as well as make CSPs and BPs(unless someone else wants to take over that is), and fix up the Mii Fighter models for import.




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

I might know how to convert the textures, depending on what extensions they have. What extensions do they have?

January 29, 2015, 08:40:32 PM #2 Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 04:56:32 PM by Boobsey
[SAVED]
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

I don't know how to convert a .nut, but by Googling it, it looks like a .nut file extension is a video file, which can be played by this program.

I'd love to join as model importer/rigger/texture guy. I do animations as well, but I'm far from great and people in the last project had some cool animations.


Welcome to the team!
Yeah, there was some cool stuff happening, like that Little Mac PSA.
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

February 07, 2015, 05:04:17 PM #6 Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 05:05:09 PM by Boobsey
Challenger Approaching!click the image!

Import by Nanobuds, extra textures by me(well the smash 4 team, but I riped them)
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

February 11, 2015, 06:46:43 PM #7 Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 06:49:22 PM by ShadowLuigi~NG~
Not bad, converting them takes a while. Well, my method, but I suggest adding the respective skin tones as well.



Bowser progress


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on February 11, 2015, 06:46:43 PM
Not bad, converting them takes a while. Well, my method, but I suggest adding the respective skin tones as well.

Yeah, I will
Bowser's looking good
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

i can help import little macs animations for you since we got a better model I can animate you know me boobsy lol XD

Post Merge: February 13, 2015, 11:20:05 PM

so do you want me to join i've been off for a while but I can chip in with completed things lol
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

I can rig the models ( at my own time if not a problem)...I just need someone who send me them, and I need patient: This year I will study all day ;-; Anyways, I'd love to joing as character importer

oh quick qestion will there be two versions? and what will this be over?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

This will be over Brawl, and there will be a version with and without new stages
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: Boobsey on February 16, 2015, 04:58:19 PM
This will be over Brawl, and there will be a version with and without new stages
oh also if we find someone could we make a who project m version but after we do the brawl one and just delete brawl characters and add the smash4 cast and keep it smash4? like I can figure out how to transfer the movesets and make them faster for project m or we can find someone just a suggestion boobsey :D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

if you need a person to psa i can but ill help out when i can because i have my own psa  stuff to do