Super Smash Bros Kerfuffle [Pokemon Trainer!]

Started by Boobsey, January 29, 2015, 07:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Metal Texture

Matte
0 (0%)
Shiny
7 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 7

I would like to help with textures if that is ok. You can use my Toon Link and Mario if you want.
hai

February 17, 2015, 09:47:55 PM #16 Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 10:08:37 PM by Boobsey
Quote from: Leon Exodio on February 17, 2015, 06:26:20 PM
if you need a person to psa i can but ill help out when i can because i have my own psa  stuff to do
Welcome to the team!

@Real: Texture'rs not needed anymore, we have a way of getting smash 4's textures


Edit: If you guys need any models from smash 4 just send me a pm, I'll send you the models and raw texture fies(with the tools to convert them)
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Alright, so I found Smash 4's metal textures, but it has 2, so which one looks better:
Matte:


Shiny:


Also, Brawl won't load a changed metal00 in fighter.pac for whatever reason, so we're gonna have to use one slot metal texture untill I can figure this out.
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

The shiny looks better, but wouldn't it be possible to combine them via GIMP and making them separate layers, one of which being transparent?

shiny looks waaay better XD
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

It is not known to me to convert a .nut, but by using Google, it looks like a .nut file extension is a video file.

Quote from: GaziSalahuddin on February 22, 2015, 09:11:57 PM
It is not known to me to convert a .nut, but by using Google, it looks like a .nut file extension is a video file.


Thank you for your help... but a .nut is a texture file container/ compressed pack and we already know that and how to rip textures from.it .-.

Yup, they're containers that contain .gtx files(which are really just dds in disguise)
Speaking of textures:

Going with shiny, that's what it looks like on Little Mac and DSX8's Falcon
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

loooks better than the other in my oppnion....talking more profisionally, te first one looks to be default metal, and the 2nd stainles steel

So I applied Poketrainer's WiiU trophy textures to brawl and:

I really don't see a difference at all other than it's slightly more saturated(I only noticed this when viewing the texture in gimp, I couldn't see it at all in game)
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

http://imgur.com/7UGaPTf,nHZeEQV,tlv1dIe,pAhm3bR,FvSsDzh

I've made all his textures share the same saturation as the smash 4 trophy, and I've made his pokeballs smaller, now they're more of a cannon size in comparison to him.
Also, does anybody else have anything they'd like to show of?
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

I'd like to be one of the PSA makers, If you want. I made a Palutena PSA.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy


Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 23, 2015, 11:21:27 PM
woa, thsi project is actually boming
Thanks Gamidame! I do feel like the only one posting progress though*cough cough*

Quote from: LinkFX リンク on March 18, 2015, 08:42:27 PM
I'd like to be one of the PSA makers, If you want. I made a Palutena PSA.
I saw! Welcome to the team! I'm gonna be putting you to work right away, hopefully you're fine with that.
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Nice! PM me if you got something.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy