Smash Masters!

Started by SUPAHSAWNIK99, January 30, 2015, 01:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 30, 2015, 01:40:58 AM Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 05:46:37 PM by SUPAHSAWNIK99
This is the Smash Masters official forum, where everything about this project will be released! You can also check our Facebook page for more details: https://www.facebook.com/smashmasters.ccigames


CHARACTER ROSTER


LAUNCHER MENU THEMES (Right click on image and select "Save Image as..." to use theme!):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Soundtrack:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://sites.google.com/site/ccismashmasters/

THE TEAM: SUPAHSAWNIK99: Creator and founder of Smash Masters.
Junior64580: CSP Maker
windhunter7: Character Selection Screen editor and CSP maker
MetaDarkness: Music Composer, Concept discuss-er, and supporter.
Pikmin1211: Music Looper

We are always looking for more help and support! We have released Smash Masters 2.5, and now we're looking for hep on developing Smash Masters 3.0

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Eh, I'll join if you'd like. But I really can't do much outside of looping music and playtesting...

January 30, 2015, 02:40:59 PM #2 Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 02:42:20 PM by SUPAHSAWNIK99
Alright, I'll get you all of my data later. Can you record footage directly from the game? You can take some of the songs from the soundtrack and loop them.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Sadly no as I lack a capture card, but I could definitely loop those songs. I actually already have Zero-Two looped but it's the lyric-less version, is that ok? And I guess I'll post a zip on mediafire when it's done, or is there a team dropbox or something?

Quotewindhunter7: Character Selection Screen editor and CSP maker

Wait, when did I do that? I only remember doing some icons, not a whole project. And I only did those as a request; the only project I'm on is Super Smash Blast, and even then I'm not very active so I can't really help.

OK, I'm done with the songs you have posted, again don't know where to upload or if you care about the lyrical version of zero two's theme.

You did make the CSPs for my Sonic Textures,Demonic Pikachu, and Sora, windhunter7.
And, Pikmin1211,  you an just PM me the links to the downloads. Or, share them with my Google Drive, SUPAHSAWNIK99@gmail.com

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99


Got 'em! Thanks, Pikmin!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

No problemo. Again , I can also playtest so if there's a like beta or something

Oh, that's right! I forgot to make a build for us to share!

Here's the link to the Turbo Edition! http://www.mediafire.com/download/ppij41lbfa1ekzb/SM+2.5+Turbo+Edition.zip Keep in mind, this is a beta, and is not yet completed.

First, you guys have to delete the two codesets in there, I have fixed a issue regarding the  :poketrainer:. I had to remove him.

Here's the link to both codesets (Normal and Turbo): http://www.mediafire.com/download/sc2dwojeirm4gcn/SM+2.5+Codesets.zip

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Hey, I could do textures and a little vertexing.

The one major thing that is disturbing me right now is the lack of a random character switch...

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on February 01, 2015, 02:14:41 PM
The one major thing that is disturbing me right now is the lack of a random character switch...

Sure, Izumo, see if you can make an alt. skin for Ganondorf!

And, pikmin1211, there isn't a Random select because I had issues with R.O.B., and, whenever I started a match with him, he would crash the game. Since I don't know how to remove him from the Random icon selection, I had to remove it. It was the best solution.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Interesting, maybe use the Geno PSA over ROB?