Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Te Inveniam (skip the calm Crateria part and go to 2nd part): ! No longer available
One Who Gets In Our Way 8-bit: ! No longer available



hey so i got the song working after i switched over from the hackless method to the homebrew method for project m
if its not too much could you loop this too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xlAyUB0nCI
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!


Quote from: smashyfan on October 17, 2015, 11:38:08 PM
-snip-
asking for a little much at a time, aren't we?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

October 18, 2015, 04:42:06 AM #142 Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 04:43:26 AM by The Mushroom Hero
Quote from: DarkDeity on October 17, 2015, 04:13:14 AM
hey so i got the song working after i switched over from the hackless method to the homebrew method for project m
if its not too much could you loop this too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xlAyUB0nCI

Hey, I got your song, but it was a pain to loop.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/995l3vlbaucc7th/Dirge+of+the+Fourteenth+%28Kingdom+Hearts+-+358-2+Days%29.brstm

Post Merge: October 18, 2015, 04:43:26 AM

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on October 18, 2015, 03:28:42 AM
asking for a little much at a time, aren't we?

...no kidding...
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!


October 18, 2015, 06:01:35 AM #144 Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 06:03:01 AM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
Sly 3 - Dimitri's Greasy Sweet Remix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_3PCAJEXOg
since this has no actual loop point, i actually have a suggestion on how this one can be done.
1. remove the startup delay
2. after Dimitri says "You picking up on what I'm throwing down?" towards the end, wait one or two beats, then loop right back to the beginning

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Sorry about that
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Quote from: DarkDeity on October 18, 2015, 08:26:25 AM
Sorry about that

You're cool

Quote from: smashyfan on October 18, 2015, 05:38:37 AM
Sorry... v_v

It's not your fault, just give me time :)

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on October 18, 2015, 06:01:35 AM
Sly 3 - Dimitri's Greasy Sweet Remix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_3PCAJEXOg
since this has no actual loop point, i actually have a suggestion on how this one can be done.
1. remove the startup delay
2. after Dimitri says "You picking up on what I'm throwing down?" towards the end, wait one or two beats, then loop right back to the beginning

Where does the startup delay ends and find me where the loop points would be.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

October 18, 2015, 11:32:53 PM #147 Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 11:36:44 PM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
startup delay ends somewhere within the 0:01 point. when that's trimmed, just start straight from the [new] 0:00.
as for where to cut it off towards the end, somewhere in the 2:19 point, after he says, "You picking up on what I'm throwing down?".

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on October 18, 2015, 11:32:53 PM
startup delay ends somewhere within the 0:01 point. when that's trimmed, just start straight from the [new] 0:00.
as for where to cut it off towards the end, somewhere in the 2:19 point, after he says, "You picking up on what I'm throwing down?".

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xugv3741sdkn5za/Dimitri's+Greasy+Sweet+Remix+%28Sly+Cooper%29.brstm
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

it's... it's beautiful. thanks

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524