Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hey um i went to download both of the songs i requested[cause my pc decided to autoformat my sd card for some reason. and the files got corrupted somehow on my pc] and it said that mediafire deleted them. could i get a reupload please?
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Quote from: DarkDeity on October 26, 2015, 09:22:32 PM
hey um i went to download both of the songs i requested[cause my pc decided to autoformat my sd card for some reason. and the files got corrupted somehow on my pc] and it said that mediafire deleted them. could i get a reupload please?

Which ones??
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

dirge of the 14th and hollow vergil battle
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Quote from: DarkDeity on October 28, 2015, 03:03:59 AM
dirge of the 14th and hollow vergil battle

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7x7q60s2cgl33xr/BRSTMDarkDeity.rar

There and I even improved the Dirge of the 14th loop :)
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

you sir, are. awesome!
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Hi ! ;-) It's me again ! I'd like to ask you if you could seamlessly loop this track please ? https://youtu.be/WleddwU5K9o In Crusade it does not loop naturally but I want it to loop better, to be in par with my other custom music and official Brawl BRSTMs.



i might have a difficult song for you soon, Hero. contemplating on whether I think you can handle making a loop of it or not.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on November 11, 2015, 05:21:09 AM
i might have a difficult song for you soon, Hero. contemplating on whether I think you can handle making a loop of it or not.

What song is it?
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!


Quote from: The Mushroom Hero on November 11, 2015, 06:29:26 AM
What song is it?
Pepsiman's Theme
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

someone else had the right idea of how it would loop, but they were noticeably off beat when doing so.
basically, before it gets to the repetition of "PEPSIMAN" at 3:33, instead of letting it continue to do so, loop it straight back the first shouting of "PEPSIMAN" at 0:16. what you could possibly do is merge a segment of the first shouting of "PEPSIMAN" at 3:33 with the one at 0:16.

the song may lose its glorious outro, but the rest of the song is amazing enough without it.

hope these instructions help.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on November 11, 2015, 07:51:07 AM
Pepsiman's Theme
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

someone else had the right idea of how it would loop, but they were noticeably off beat when doing so.
basically, before it gets to the repetition of "PEPSIMAN" at 3:33, instead of letting it continue to do so, loop it straight back the first shouting of "PEPSIMAN" at 0:16. what you could possibly do is merge a segment of the first shouting of "PEPSIMAN" at 3:33 with the one at 0:16.

the song may lose its glorious outro, but the rest of the song is amazing enough without it.

hope these instructions help.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Wait a minute... Was I just forgotten ?