Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

are you perhaps up to a second challenge then on top of the one Mega gave you? Ii had asked for this on a different forum i dunno how many months or even years ago, but i never got a respnse on to if it was even possible or not
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Thank you sir ! ;-) That's just perfect, as usual !

OK guys, just so you know. I'll get to your requests soon. Connection here is a little wonky, so bare with me. They might be done by Saturday night or Sunday.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

hey man, i only got time. do what yeh need

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: DarkDeity on November 13, 2015, 08:11:59 AM
are you perhaps up to a second challenge then on top of the one Mega gave you? Ii had asked for this on a different forum i dunno how many months or even years ago, but i never got a respnse on to if it was even possible or not

What song is that?

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on November 14, 2015, 12:07:05 AM
hey man, i only got time. do what yeh need

And the time is now...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xa4at4h27hullsu/Pepsiman.brstm
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

... it's perfect. you even removed the unneeded intro

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on November 15, 2015, 05:49:47 AM
... it's perfect. you even removed the unneeded intro

But of course. I don't get why they put it in anyway.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!



**NOTICE**

Requests will be up for one week before deletion.

Please be sure to check daily for your request links.

MAKE SURE TO NOTIFY ME THAT YOU DOWNLOADED IT BY SAYING THANKS.

I'm doing this because some requests were deleted before some people could download them.

Thanks again for all your cooperation and hope for more requests from y'all. :)
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

YOU sir...are amazing!
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

November 28, 2015, 08:07:48 PM #176 Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 10:40:56 AM by Wolfy76700
Hi there! I need a few loops done, could you please do them?
- Rocket League - Main Theme: https://mega.nz/#!CtB1WLIa!-Id7YVS1cNC6Cv131PrPR5VifUSsBebGUtPtuQokXBI
- GameXplain - Discussion Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWeNog4gAhw
- Final Fantasy VII - Let The Battles Begin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_y3iPyV1eo


Perfect, as usual, except for one thing... That's not the version of the FFVII Battle Theme I wanted... (I should have been more precise maybe, but the link is here: https://youtu.be/W_y3iPyV1eo)

Nevertheless, that's still awsome ;)

Quote from: Wolfy76700 on November 30, 2015, 06:04:14 AM
Perfect, as usual, except for one thing... That's not the version of the FFVII Battle Theme I wanted... (I should have been more precise maybe, but the link is here: https://youtu.be/W_y3iPyV1eo)

Nevertheless, that's still awsome ;)


http://www.mediafire.com/download/15fux1ftg1uefj2/Let+the+Battles+Begin!+%28Final+Fantasy+VII%29+%28Unofficial+Smash+4+Rendition%29.brstm
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!