Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.



Just as great as usual ;-) Thank you!

Quote from: Russell_SSB on December 14, 2015, 11:08:40 PM
Thank you! I have needing the song for a Banjo & Kazooie stage I had in mind. :D

Which one?
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!



December 19, 2015, 04:11:34 PM #201 Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 01:27:46 AM by Samyatang
Hi, can you please loop these songs for me? :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CGLcZpXbZs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-gP36UyrrY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz-KwFeNk2s
(I would prefer if you looped the song above from 0:00 to 0:40)


Thank you so much! You're the best. ^-^

Quote from: Samyatang on December 20, 2015, 11:26:52 PM
Thank you so much! You're the best. ^-^

Of course.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!


December 25, 2015, 06:35:23 AM #206 Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 06:36:14 AM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
been a while, but i have a brstm request from an anime series i once held dear to my heart, and am coming back to it as of recent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eOJsm9ubGk

instruction: right before they shout "Digimon" at the very end (3:16) , loop it straight back to the beginning.

fond memories of the season of Digimon is is from.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on December 25, 2015, 06:35:23 AM
been a while, but i have a brstm request from an anime series i once held dear to my heart, and am coming back to it as of recent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eOJsm9ubGk

instruction: right before they shout "Digimon" at the very end (3:16) , loop it straight back to the beginning.

fond memories of the season of Digimon is is from.

Dude, Hell Yeah! I love this theme! Frontier seemed underrated to me, such a good season!

I couldn't do your instructions because it didn't seem seamless, so I overlayered the intro on top of the 3:16 mark, and it worked better in my opinion.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k8zyvrttw4r4zcq/A+World+for+Us+All+%28Digimon+Frontier%29+%28Full+Ver%29.brstm

And here, if you want, here's a short version I had at the time.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8eaxl0ch1aurdeg/A+World+for+Us+All+%28Digimon+Frontier%29.brstm
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

tis indeed better loop. thanks

and YES, finally someone else likes the frontier season.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on December 26, 2015, 06:11:10 AM
tis indeed better loop. thanks

and YES, finally someone else likes the frontier season.

Of course, it was freaking awesome, especially when they become part of the Digimon.

It's pretty much my 2nd favorite of the Digimon series, behind the first two series which I consider one big saga through two series. :p
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!