Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-1Nyciq3aE
one of the better tracks from Sly 1

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


Quote from: Vinci2000 on January 11, 2016, 11:27:06 AM
~SNIP~

Quote from: Shadow Warrior™ on February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM
Rules are 1 to 3 songs per person (Due to difficulties with some songs) and please be respectful when asking for a certain song. I will not do dubstep or pony songs. (Sorry, don't like both.)


Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

it's so hard to make a loop.
i have a song to loop, but i've lost it. i'll found and write soon
i say love, i say war.




It's no problem, man.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

I've downloaded the songs, for Angry Birds I think your loop is great (and Thank you for that), but the Waluigi Pinball loop point seems somewhat off to me... Maybe it would sound better to have the loop point after the Greenhorn Forest part after all. Do you think you'll have some time to redo it?

nice job.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

are you able to by chance make brstms of non vg and orchestreated tracks as in lyric'd songs?
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

January 13, 2016, 10:40:38 AM #237 Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 10:48:45 AM by Shadow Warrior™
Quote from: Wolfy76700 on January 13, 2016, 05:59:16 AM
I've downloaded the songs, for Angry Birds I think your loop is great (and Thank you for that), but the Waluigi Pinball loop point seems somewhat off to me... Maybe it would sound better to have the loop point after the Greenhorn Forest part after all. Do you think you'll have some time to redo it?

Surely!

Quote from: DarkDeity on January 13, 2016, 09:01:43 AM
are you able to by chance make brstms of non vg and orchestreated tracks as in lyric'd songs?

Yeah, I never said I wouldn't.

Post Merge: January 13, 2016, 10:48:44 AM

Quote from: Wolfy76700 on January 13, 2016, 05:59:16 AM
I've downloaded the songs, for Angry Birds I think your loop is great (and Thank you for that), but the Waluigi Pinball loop point seems somewhat off to me... Maybe it would sound better to have the loop point after the Greenhorn Forest part after all. Do you think you'll have some time to redo it?

Try this.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fava2c2a0mvz6ap/Hyper+Pinball+%28Waluigi+Pinball+Remix%29.brstm
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Yeah that's way better. Thank you so much ! ;)

almost began pulling hair trying to get a link for this song, since i cant find the proper version on youtube. found one on soundcloud, but i saw no download option. i then took the link to keepvid, which accepts soundcloud links, and had to download it in an odd way. nonetheless, i finally obtained Aqua's Song from Fire Emblem Fates. the one on smashcustommusic is incomplete and has a bit of an offbeat loop, and i can be rather picky.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hfufyv413v3gm90/Aqua%27s%20Song%20-%20Fire%20Emblem%20Fates%20-%20Music%20Extended.mp3%20128%20kbps.mp3?dl=0

loops to the beginning somewhere between 5:51 and 5:52

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524