Taking BRSTM Loop Requests~!

Started by Smash Warrior™, February 07, 2015, 04:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Lunoz on May 10, 2016, 11:41:07 PM
I got the times from imgur.com (the secs).

Thank you.


Did they work for you? :)
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Tbh, I'm still not satisfied. But you don't have to redo it again if it bothers you.


May 12, 2016, 02:55:40 PM #378 Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 07:18:13 PM by Smash Warrior™
Quote from: Lunoz on May 12, 2016, 10:25:14 AM
Tbh, I'm still not satisfied. But you don't have to redo it again if it bothers you.

Even with all the times you gave me, it just felt like the loop came so sudden.

Post Merge: May 12, 2016, 07:18:13 PM

Quote from: ProjectXBros on May 12, 2016, 11:30:24 AM
Hey Can You Loop This Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qUhkYTruFs


http://www.mediafire.com/download/sd6p35c0cc6cedc/Ying_Yang_%28Persona_4_-_The_Golden_Animation%29.brstm
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

May 13, 2016, 12:35:09 AM #379 Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 01:40:13 AM by ProjectXBros
Thank You ^U^

Post Merge: May 13, 2016, 01:40:13 AM

Hey Me Again Can You Loop This One Please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioThm0S5_YA



I Forgot The Original Version.....Crap But Thx


but heres the Full version...sorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFThUT8NK80



May 14, 2016, 07:50:00 PM #384 Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 09:35:57 PM by Wolfy76700
Hi again! ;-) Is it possible to have this song looped please? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8IVr0lX4Bg

EDIT: And this one too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YU2Cb2MVno
EDIT2: And another one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tm3-aD_ENc Thanks in advance.

~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Perfect, as always ;-) Thank you so much :-)