**Random Portaits and Stuff. We take requests!**

Started by SmashHackers, April 19, 2010, 11:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 09, 2010, 03:14:04 AM #105 Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 03:16:51 AM by SmashHackers
Quote from: ethanrodgers223 on June 09, 2010, 03:09:58 AM
I think you forgot mine :P
Ohh sorry about that I didn't see it I added it now :).

Quote from: GeminiCross on June 07, 2010, 02:05:22 PM
Yea id like CSP's of Them and if you could do Icons and names it would be awsome

Icons(If yyou can do them)& CSP's for

Chaos Zero
Metal Sonic
Knux
Tails
Amy
Blaze
Espio
Mighty
Bark

CSP's for
Cream and cheese (over ice climbers)
Eggman (over someone)
Big (someone)
Tikal (knuckles vertex and texture)
Shade (knuckles vertex and texture)
Metal Knuckles (Knuckles vertex and texture)
Amy (being made currently over peach)
Rocket Metal (Metal sonic vertex and texture)
Neo Metal Sonic (Metal sonic vertex and texture or FS)
Marine the Raccoon (amy vertex and texture)
Tails Doll (tails vertex and texture)
Ray the Flying Squirrel (Tails vertex and texture)

Thanks for your time and thanks for your help


By icons do you mean the ones on the CSS?

Quote from: SmashHackers on June 09, 2010, 01:24:55 AM
Quote from: misterpimp5757 on June 07, 2010, 10:48:30 PM
anything on my super wario csp? i requested it on pg 5...about weeks ago.
Sorry for the wait I'll get right on it.
EDIT:
Wario: (This one doesn't look good will be redone unless you like it.)


Luigi: :o It came with a csp                 


Going to start going down the list now... (From page 5-7)

LIST OF REQUESTS

Next - Rest of 'The Real Ice Climbers'

Sigma Names: (Delayed/Going to take awhile sorry :(, because my partner who can make them can't do anything right now unless he's at my house. (Read the red text^^^.))

RyuujinZero's SSP requests: (Delayed/Going to take awhile sorry :(, because my partner who can make them can't do anything right now unless he's at my house. (Read the red text^^^.))

PrideToShoCis Textures From Fully Corrupted Rosalina till Devil Queen Peach (Red Eyes)

brawler1207 SA2 Sonic and SA2 Shadow CSPs

Thewill Mephilles and Silver uh.... CSPs?

ethanrodgers223's Rosalina CSPs

Wolfric's Zero Stuff and 1 Knuckles name

GeminiCross' CSPs and Icons

misterpimp5757's Wario Mafio CSP
I mean I want you to do a css and a CSP. But now you can do Mephiles since I've got one for silver


Quote from: SmashHackers on June 09, 2010, 03:14:04 AM
Quote from: ethanrodgers223 on June 09, 2010, 03:09:58 AM
I think you forgot mine :P
Ohh sorry about that I didn't see it I added it now :).

Quote from: GeminiCross on June 07, 2010, 02:05:22 PM
Yea id like CSP's of Them and if you could do Icons and names it would be awsome

Icons(If yyou can do them)& CSP's for

Chaos Zero
Metal Sonic
Knux
Tails
Amy
Blaze
Espio
Mighty
Bark

CSP's for
Cream and cheese (over ice climbers)
Eggman (over someone)
Big (someone)
Tikal (knuckles vertex and texture)
Shade (knuckles vertex and texture)
Metal Knuckles (Knuckles vertex and texture)
Amy (being made currently over peach)
Rocket Metal (Metal sonic vertex and texture)
Neo Metal Sonic (Metal sonic vertex and texture or FS)
Marine the Raccoon (amy vertex and texture)
Tails Doll (tails vertex and texture)
Ray the Flying Squirrel (Tails vertex and texture)

Thanks for your time and thanks for your help


By icons do you mean the ones on the CSS?

I do

No problem, you're really busy, that's fine!

Quote from: SmashHackers on June 09, 2010, 01:24:55 AM
Going to start going down the list now... (From page 5-7)

LIST OF REQUESTS

Next - Rest of 'The Real Ice Climbers'

Sigma Names: (Delayed/Going to take awhile sorry :(, because my partner who can make them can't do anything right now unless he's at my house. (Read the red text^^^.))

RyuujinZero's SSP requests: (Delayed/Going to take awhile sorry :(, because my partner who can make them can't do anything right now unless he's at my house. (Read the red text^^^.))

PrideToShoCis Textures From Fully Corrupted Rosalina till Devil Queen Peach (Red Eyes)

brawler1207 SA2 Sonic and SA2 Shadow CSPs

Thewill Mephilles and Silver uh.... CSPs?

ethanrodgers223's Rosalina CSPs

Wolfric's Zero Stuff and 1 Knuckles name

GeminiCross' CSPs and Icons

misterpimp5757's Wario Mafio CSP
That's quite a list XD I'll see it, when it's done :D


Quote from: ethanrodgers223 on June 16, 2010, 10:58:22 PM
Any updates?
The virus is gone, but I don't have my SD reader right now. I might be able to do some tomorrow though.


June 21, 2010, 05:43:30 PM #113 Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 05:45:46 PM by kisamefishfries
could you make a zelos wilder csp for me please?

Quote from: kisamefishfries on June 21, 2010, 05:43:30 PM
could you make a zelos wilder csp for me please?

You mean an in-game one or just that reference picture?