**Random Portaits and Stuff. We take requests!**

Started by SmashHackers, April 19, 2010, 11:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 19, 2010, 11:17:48 PM Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 08:52:06 PM by SmashHackers
Hi this is smashhackers saying I have gotten pretty good at making csps, names, battle portraits, item textures, battle names and basic character textures. If you have any requests just post them here.
As you see its more like a random thread.

Updates:
April 20 2010: Made this little gary thing. Added Battle Portraits, Brawl Ball, KC-MM Smash Ball, Premium Ball, OoT Bomb (Young Link Bomb) and Tifa names.
April 21 2010: Added Super Mario Star, Real Ice Climber's CSP, Left4Dead Pill Capsule, Rosalina Starbits and Tifa Recolours (Zelda & ZSamus).
April 23 2010: Added Geno Kirby Hat. Cleaned up the downloads.
April 24 2010: Added CSS Icons section. Added Mewtwo Names and CSS Icon. Cleaned up pictures.
April 29 2010: Added Master Chief Battle Portraits and CSS Icon.
April 30 2010: Added Master Chief Battle Name.
Very outdated we will have a major update someday though. Check the other pages :D.

CSPs:

Real Ice Climbers by StarWaffle

______________________________________________________________________________________

Battle Portraits:

Master Chief
               


These were all requsted by LKR000:
                   
______________________________________________________________________________________

CSS Icons:

Master Chief


Mewtwo


______________________________________________________________________________________

Big Selection Names:

 
______________________________________________________________________________________

Small Selection Names:


______________________________________________________________________________________

Battle Names:




______________________________________________________________________________________

Items:

Rosalina Starbits



Left4Dead Pill Capsule



Super Mario Star



Premium Ball



KC-MM Smashball


Brawl Ball



______________________________________________________________________________________
Character Stuff (Textures Motion PSA Item etc.):

Geno Kirby Hat



Tifa Recolour (ZSamus)



Tifa Recolour (Zelda)



OoT Bomb (Young Link's Bomb)



Young Link Kirby Hat


______________________________________________________________________________________

hey what do you mean by battle names?

also...do you think you can do a pokeball item texutre? like any of the pokeballs....it doesnt matter to me...im just tired of seeing the regular pokeball all the time...

also if you keep accepting requests...i have a lot of csps i need....if thats ok with u....

April 20, 2010, 02:17:25 AM #2 Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 02:26:11 AM by SmashHackers
Absolutely! Post anything and we'll make it! We just can't vertex or psa hack. And by battle names we mean the name it shows at the bottom of the screen while your brawling.

oh ok...
THANKS SO MUCH SMASH HACKERS! i really appreciate what your doing by helping those who have no clue whatsoever to even do these things lol.


April 20, 2010, 10:25:12 PM #5 Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 10:47:03 PM by SmashHackers
Quote from: misterpimp5757 on April 19, 2010, 11:23:59 PM

also...do you think you can do a pokeball item texutre? like any of the pokeballs....it doesnt matter to me...im just tired of seeing the regular pokeball all the time...

We have finished making a premium ball for you.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4945&Moderated=All
Just go there and click the name 'Premium Ball' to download it.
Enjoy!
Quote from: LKR000 on April 20, 2010, 01:13:09 PM
I'd like to request a fair few battle portraits if that's alright xD
I can give you links to where I got the CSP's from cause I understand how to add those. The battle portraits I want are:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3072/ngel.png
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3409/bikepeach.png
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9105/fusion2.png
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/2013/mamaluigi.png
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4131/cronos.png
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1851/marcusd.png
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/8869/scorpoion.png
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4751/ryudo.png
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8800/ceil1.png
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1408/jillv.png
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2959/moonx.png
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/4711/shanoa.png
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1061/supersonic.png

There's quite a few there but I would greatly appreciate any of these turned into battle portraits for me. Thank you in advance :P
Sure! We will get right on it.

So if you're willing to do textures, could you do the Texture part of this Request? Much appreciated!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=7205.0 And also the names for her =D

April 20, 2010, 10:33:14 PM #7 Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 10:45:39 PM by SmashHackers
Quote from: Wolfric on April 20, 2010, 10:28:57 PM
So if you're willing to do textures, could you do the Texture part of this Request? Much appreciated!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=7205.0 And also the names for her =D
Sure! We will get right on it any specific colors?


You're welcome :D we are happy to take more requests.

You guys are awesome, I can't wait to see the battle portraits :P

April 20, 2010, 11:57:10 PM #11 Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 02:08:38 AM by SmashHackers
Quote from: LKR000 on April 20, 2010, 11:50:52 PM
You guys are awesome, I can't wait to see the battle portraits :P
They are done now:
------------

Just right click and 'Save image as' to download.

Alt. Download (comes with pics.): http://www.mediafire.com/?cxmtw3zmmgn

Quote from: Wolfric on April 20, 2010, 10:28:57 PM
So if you're willing to do textures, could you do the Texture part of this Request? Much appreciated!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=7205.0 And also the names for her =D
I did that Tifa recolour just like you asked, except for I messed up a little bit on the strap.
It looks perfect while brawling but if you pause and zoom in you can see where I messed up. I made the names though and they all turned out perfect. Oh if you don't like the 'T' in 'Tifa' just tell me and I'll redo it.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?yl1g5dngdxb

hi idk if your gonna be able to do this but i figure why not ask?

http://elitesmashhackers.wordpress.com/2009/07/28/the-early-release/

its an awesome stage but the flaws are that the lighting changes and items dont show up with this hack and the one of the songs dont work....in the middle of the song a loud static comes in....also its using MDl0 or whatever and someone said that this could be easily fixed but idk.

this is teh other one:
http://internationaltextureteam.wordpress.com/gallery/battlefield/

the thing is that the guy demonslayer WANTS someone to fix the sky so hopefully maybe you can.

these people dont hack anymore and some people want this fixed and even the makers of this wants this to be fixed.

The Zero Suit looks nice, thought, I wanted it to be done for Zelda <<;, like, the color ZSS' Tifa got there, I want it on Zelda's Tifa. XD

(The T is a bit weird, would love f you can change it)

And thanks for the help, really!