Posing Character Models for CSS Portraits?

Started by TheGamerKidTy, March 24, 2015, 01:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello there.

I am working on a Brawl hack project right now and I need some CSS Portraits. I've seen some people include their own CSS for their model that looks like it has been done is some kind of model posing program.

I would like to know how to do this as well.


Thanks in advance,
-Ty

BrawlBox can make screenshots, but they don't make the best renders... lol...

I pose my models in 3ds max, then save the pose as an animation file and put the camera view in a certain position, after that I make the render, then delete it and without moving the view, I load another model, then select the bones and load the animation with the pose and repeat the process

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on March 24, 2015, 03:16:22 AM
BrawlBox can make screenshots, but they don't make the best renders... lol...

True, but unlike everyone else, I'm more into the simple renders made by BrawlBox. Easy to make, all you need to do is to take a screenshot and reduce the size, like the regular portrait size: 128 x 160 pixels.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 24, 2015, 04:27:32 AM
I pose my models in 3ds max, then save the pose as an animation file and put the camera view in a certain position, after that I make the render, then delete it and without moving the view, I load another model, then select the bones and load the animation with the pose and repeat the process

Whoa, that is so much work. That's how you make your CSPs for KAI.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Quote from: LinkFX リンク on March 24, 2015, 10:15:41 PM
True, but unlike everyone else, I'm more into the simple renders made by BrawlBox. Easy to make, all you need to do is to take a screenshot and reduce the size, like the regular portrait size: 128 x 160 pixels.

That's what I do, then I use Photoshop to make it look all spick and span! I also use Photoshop to make portraits for recolors.


Quote from: SemiPsycho on March 25, 2015, 12:35:03 AM
That's what I do, then I use Photoshop to make it look all spick and span! I also use Photoshop to make portraits for recolors.
Photoshop? I heard of it, but I never use it. That's one way to make some epic CSPs!
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy