Lusamine - Edwguard F SSBB Mods

Started by Edwguard Flows, March 24, 2015, 02:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Lunoz on July 22, 2015, 05:06:04 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I haven't tried it over Smashville or Shadow Moses, because it's crashes using its original .rel. As for file size I can 100% confirm that's not the problem. The original size is only about 500kb and it crashes. With all the HD textures it has been working fine, however, the file size is about 1000kb now. It crashes exclusively when I change the lighting colour. To stay on topic here's little picture showing what and HD cloud looks like.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Then I don't know... it could be the version of BrawlBox that you're using that causes it?

... if ur gonna use smashville or shadow moses island/spear pillar... ur gonna need to replace the 5 stage files with the same file of the stage... same with shadow moses and spear pillar.

thats how i got suzaku castle running on shadow moses island~
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

July 22, 2015, 02:34:24 PM #63 Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 09:15:18 PM by Lunoz
Quote from: DSX8 on July 22, 2015, 01:06:28 PM
... if ur gonna use smashville or shadow moses island/spear pillar... ur gonna need to replace the 5 stage files with the same file of the stage... same with shadow moses and spear pillar.

thats how i got suzaku castle running on shadow moses island~

^

Fish.
Edit2;



Old
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 22, 2015, 06:46:36 PM #64 Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 08:18:31 PM by Program
Quote from: DSX8 on July 22, 2015, 01:06:28 PM
... if ur gonna use smashville or shadow moses island/spear pillar... ur gonna need to replace the 5 stage files with the same file of the stage... same with shadow moses and spear pillar.

thats how i got suzaku castle running on shadow moses island~
My problems isn't .rel porting, I've already got the stage working over Shadow Moses. My problem is that I can't change the stage lighting to reflect the time of day I want. When I alter say the C_light1 to anything but what RGB it's set to by default it crashes.


I like the progress! One thing I think will be crucial to make it still feel like Brinstar Depths is the lighting. If it looks too bright it's basically a Norfair stage.

Also, do you know enough about collisions to have the thing actually spin? I miss that..

July 27, 2015, 04:27:36 PM #67 Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 04:30:55 PM by R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
Quote from: PseudoTypical on July 27, 2015, 12:39:02 PMAlso, do you know enough about collisions to have the thing actually spin? I miss that..
Can't it be done by just attaching the collision to the rock's bone instead of the stage's TopN/root/whatever bone?
Quote from: Edwguard Flows on July 27, 2015, 12:17:10 PM
A new Remaster Stage

Kinda expected to see this. But there are things that bother me about it:
1. Lighting. Stage looks too bright when compared to original version. Maybe its because of lava/acid.
2. Kraid. His tail is just awkwardly posed (completly straight and i know why) and his belly texture isn't the right one. He also has low quality for a Wii game, but thats another thing that can't be fixed without completly remaking the model. Also, he just clips through the lava/acid when rising/going down. Can't you add some sort of model GFX (by that, i mean GFX that isn't made of only particles and instead something like PSI Magnet, Mario's Fireball, landing effect, etc) to mask that? Like lava splashes on PM Bowser's Castle?

Post Merge: July 27, 2015, 04:30:55 PM

Quote from: PseudoTypical on July 27, 2015, 12:39:02 PMAlso, do you know enough about collisions to have the thing actually spin? I miss that..
Can't it be done by just attaching the collision to the rock's bone instead of the stage's TopN/root/whatever bone?
Quote from: Edwguard Flows on July 27, 2015, 12:17:10 PM
A new Remaster Stage

Kinda expected to see this. But there are things that bother me about it:
1. Lighting. Stage looks too bright when compared to original version. Maybe its because of lava/acid.
2. Kraid. His tail is just awkwardly posed (completly straight and i know why) and his belly texture isn't the right one. He also has low quality for a Wii game, but thats another thing that can't be fixed without completly remaking the model. Also, he just clips through the lava/acid when rising/going down. Can't you add some sort of model GFX (by that, i mean GFX that isn't made of only particles and instead something like PSI Magnet, Mario's Fireball, landing effect, etc) to mask that? Like lava splashes on PM Bowser's Castle?

Guys, don't worry about the lights, I'm working on it. There is a lot of work yet. About the Kraid model I'm trying to export the original from melee with his animation but I can't do it for now. I'm using the Universal Model Converter to convert the dat. extension to mdl0, but the program don't work in my computer (Windows 8.1)

Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on July 27, 2015, 04:27:36 PM
Can't it be done by just attaching the collision to the rock's bone instead of the stage's TopN/root/whatever bone?etc)
I have no idea. Not a stage guy in the slightest unfortunately. I just want a fully functional Brinstar Depths...
Quote from: Edwguard Flows on July 27, 2015, 04:54:57 PM
Guys, don't worry about the lights, I'm working on it. There is a lot of work yet.
I figured, it was only a comment. Seeing your videos before makes it clear that things change significantly by the end.
QuoteAbout the Kraid model I'm trying to export the original from melee with his animation but I can't do it for now. I'm using the Universal Model Converter to convert the dat. extension to mdl0, but the program don't work in my computer (Windows 8.1)
Maybe you could try the Windows 10 download that'll be coming in a few days. It's supposed to be more compatible with most programs than Windows 8 or 8.1.

Quote from: Edwguard Flows on July 27, 2015, 04:54:57 PM
Guys, don't worry about the lights, I'm working on it. There is a lot of work yet. About the Kraid model I'm trying to export the original from melee with his animation but I can't do it for now. I'm using the Universal Model Converter to convert the dat. extension to mdl0, but the program don't work in my computer (Windows 8.1)
Ok then.
...Wait, that program is already out?


Kraids lair.  [censored] yea.  [censored] yea.
Will u be making model edits as well?  U can always add turbosmooth modifier to kraids arms to even everything out. In 3ds max.  It will take time tho.  Wish i could offer to help but summer season is very busy for me workwise.  For the moment.

It's summer time!! Thank you anyway BravoEX


Omega Brinstar it's finished!!!


~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!