Lusamine - Edwguard F SSBB Mods

Started by Edwguard Flows, March 24, 2015, 02:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I have to ask, what are you recording this in, I can watch in in 1080p, but correct me if I'm wrong, I thought the wii could only export 480p. Unless you recorded in dolphin and tested on the wii.

Quote from: ThePhantomPsychic on November 30, 2016, 02:48:03 PM
I have to ask, what are you recording this in, I can watch in in 1080p, but correct me if I'm wrong, I thought the wii could only export 480p. Unless you recorded in dolphin and tested on the wii.

Hi! I recorded this using Nvidia Shadow Play in 1080p (Ishiiruka Dolphin)



Nice work on those model imports, cannot wait to put them in my personnal mod!

Quote from: Xirvet on December 07, 2016, 08:26:55 PM
Nice work on those model imports, cannot wait to put them in my personnal mod!

Thanks!! I'll release it soon ;)

Nice! Any idea of when Lusamine will be finished?


July 01, 2017, 01:07:27 AM #234 Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 10:10:14 PM by Ebola16
Hello, I hope you still plan on releasing Xehanort.

I enjoy using your imports.

Update: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=214914 Thanks!
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!