Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Sanity's stuffs: Falling Cherry B[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446[/img]oms Sakuraville V3 FINAL  (Read 29621 times)
Sanitys_Theif
Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: April 27, 2010, 04:37:05 PM »

Clannad = Awesome Face

Yeah but I'm having some trouble with it, I'm asking for help on porting in to FairKnight's enchanted meadow but it won't let me put a snow model on it, it gives an unhandled exception error

One thing I need to know though, is where exactly do the stage boundaries get modified? Like can I just replace the corresponding bres files for all of these or do i have to manually put in each extra model again?

you need to open the stageposition model and just move the bones of cam (1& 2) for the cam limits and death(1 &2) for teh boundary limits

Ok I just exported the Brawl+ stageposition models and imported them on my stages, and everything is working, I'll upload those later

But I have another question, well sort of, I edited the translation for the bones where players spawn on the blood rain airship stage but I get a silent freeze if I try playing on it, could you take a look at it since you seem to know what you're doing

Clannad = Awesome Face

Finally finished it. So depressing. At least it had a happy ending. Unlike the original visual novels.

Hey! Spoilers! Just saying that kills the ending because then it becomes predictable

But what was the ending like in the visual novel(PM me or put spoiler warning)

SuperGuzzi
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: April 27, 2010, 04:52:09 PM »

ofcourse i check it, but send me two files, so i can tell you waht you are doing brong.

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: April 27, 2010, 05:14:09 PM »

ofcourse i check it, but send me two files, so i can tell you waht you are doing brong.

Ok, I have to go to class right now but later tonight I'll send you them

Vish
    Global Moderator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Core Gamer Cookie Clicker!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: April 27, 2010, 09:18:01 PM »

Clannad = Awesome Face

Finally finished it. So depressing. At least it had a happy ending. Unlike the original visual novels.

I haven't seen the visual novel, but what happens in the end?

I read somewhere that Kyou dies in it. o.o

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #34 on: April 27, 2010, 09:22:40 PM »

Clannad = Awesome Face

I haven't seen the visual novel, but what happens in the end?

I read somewhere that Kyou dies in it. o.o

I told him it's generally like that. I didn't remember that part.

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: April 28, 2010, 08:52:29 PM »

*Fixed Blood Rain Airship*

@SuperGuzzi

It turns out the silent freezing was due to one of the codes I had on because I tried playing on other stages and none were loading lol

But I figured out the problems and fixed them, thanks for the info

IDK about players 3 and 4 though, if anyone notices another problem let me know

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2010, 11:06:11 PM »

Actually, Chuy made the rain for me, and i guess someone colored it red n called it "blood" also, the boat texture i made, all u did was put the orange moon that u took from Picano's Luigi's Mansion Hell. If u are gonna take other people's textures, at least give credit to the correct people with their correct names

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: April 29, 2010, 06:41:28 AM »

Actually, Chuy made the rain for me, and i guess someone colored it red n called it "blood" also, the boat texture i made, all u did was put the orange moon that u took from Picano's Luigi's Mansion Hell. If u are gonna take other people's textures, at least give credit to the correct people with their correct names

You're mistaken, I didn't use your stage as a base, the base stage I used had no rain, it was just the normal airship, unless you were the one that imported the model

Also someone didn't "just color the rain red", they changed the texture of it, if you looked closer you'd know that, I imported the rain model myself

And I took the red moon from SuperGuzzi's bloody destination, he didn't give credit to anyone else so I thought he made it

Also I'm changing the texture of the ship so you don't have to worry about credit anymore Smiley

*EDIT* New Download for Blood Rain Airship up, it's pretty much finalized now unless someone finds another problem with it
    « Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 09:48:32 AM by Sanitys Theif » Logged

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2010, 03:06:41 PM »

wow ur such a fuckn liar omg im shocked at this [censored]. last nite ur ship was blue and had rain which was mine, now ur using the original by Ninka Kiwi which was red just cause i called u out on it.

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: April 29, 2010, 03:31:12 PM »

wow ur such a fuckn liar omg im shocked at this [censored]. last nite ur ship was blue and had rain which was mine, now ur using the original by Ninka Kiwi which was red just cause i called u out on it.
    What's your problem? I told you I was changing the Texture, red fits it better, there's nothing left that's yours, the rain is NOT yours

I said I would be updating it, there's nothing I lied about, I already had your name on the credits section when it was blue, now it's red

In case you couldn't see it before:

I didn't use your stage as a base, I used Intrepidcognito's

I imported the rain model myself

I fixed the spawning deaths and the ledges

All I did was borrow:

-Intrepidcognito's stage as a base
    -SuperGuzzi's blood rain texture
    -Picano's Red Moon texture
    -Ninka Kiwi's boat texture

You deserve no credit here, and if you act like such an a** all the time I wouldn't want to ever have to give you credit

I can't stand disrespectful people like you
    « Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 04:09:40 PM by Sanitys Theif » Logged

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2010, 03:56:26 PM »

@Sanitys

You gotta calm down. If you don't like what he said, just state you didn't take anything from him. You didn't need to go any further. If you don't like his comments then you shouldn't feed the flames so to speak.

@Italian

You shouldn't flame him for making a stage similar to yours. He used the same base you did. He only has to credit the people who originally made the stage since he took nothing from yours. He credited the people who made the textures based on what was in the BrawlVault. If you think he should credit the right people than you should go to everyone you think didn't credit the right people and report all of them. Even though anything one person rips from the game, anyone can rip and not have to credit someone else.

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: April 29, 2010, 04:05:59 PM »

@Sanitys

You gotta calm down. If you don't like what he said, just state you didn't take anything from him. You didn't need to go any further. If you don't like his comments then you shouldn't feed the flames so to speak.

Oh the caps weren't out of rage, I really think he's the type that just skims through messages rather than reading them all in detail, so I made my points clear this time because he obviously ignored them before

I should've bolded instead I guess, imma go fix

But alright I get your point for the last part, sorry
    « Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 04:08:32 PM by Sanitys Theif » Logged

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2010, 05:03:28 PM »

@Dingoberriz: is one thing to take parts of a stage and another is to download that stage n just replace the moon from another author's stage. and then lying about it is bull[censored].

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2010, 05:12:00 PM »

@Dingoberriz: is one thing to take parts of a stage and another is to download that stage n just replace the moon from another author's stage. and then lying about it is bull[censored].

He clearly credits where the stage parts come from. What more is there to say about it?

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2010, 05:40:12 PM »

He clearly credits where the stage parts come from. What more is there to say about it?

Yeh with the new stage parts, his old stage had a blue boat which was mine and the rain was Chuy's now this guy is trying to be slick n use another model to claim it as his

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5
    Print
    Jump to: