Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Which Brawl fighter should I replace so that both Link and Wolf Link can be played? Hint: Zelda fighters are not on the list for a reason. Please read the post first.
Bowser - 2 (1.9%)
Captain Falcon - 2 (1.9%)
Charizard - 0 (0%)
Diddy Kong - 4 (3.7%)
Donkey Kong - 0 (0%)
Falco - 1 (0.9%)
Fox - 0 (0%)
Ice Climbers - 2 (1.9%)
Ike - 2 (1.9%)
Ivysaur - 8 (7.4%)
Jigglypuff (Note: I accidentally forgot to put King Dedede here, so he's at the bottom of the list instead.) - 6 (5.6%)
Kirby - 0 (0%)
Lucario - 5 (4.6%)
Lucas - 1 (0.9%)
Mario - 3 (2.8%)
Marth - 1 (0.9%)
Meta Knight - 1 (0.9%)
Mr. Game & Watch - 5 (4.6%)
Ness - 3 (2.8%)
Olimar - 18 (16.7%)
Pikachu - 1 (0.9%)
Pit - 9 (8.3%)
R.O.B. - 5 (4.6%)
Samus - 1 (0.9%)
Snake - 2 (1.9%)
Sonic - 1 (0.9%)
Squirtle - 1 (0.9%)
Wario - 1 (0.9%)
Wolf - 13 (12%)
Yoshi - 3 (2.8%)
Zero-Suit Samus - 3 (2.8%)
King Dedede - 4 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 107

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Author Topic: Project Wolf Link  (Read 104900 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Turtle And Guy Productions
Advanced Kitten
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 36


View Profile Awards
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2016, 04:26:30 PM »


for his b-speciall, you should make it so there is an extremely low chance that he will dig up a heart container, which heals all the way
Logged

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 3402

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

  • Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

  • View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #91 on: July 31, 2016, 04:36:44 PM »


    That would be balanced, yes, but it wouldn't fit the character, as heart containers in Twilight Princess are never found when digging. The moveset's a long, long ways off, anyways, so by the time I'm finished with it, you're more than welcome to edit it.
    Logged


    Silver76
    Advanced Kitten
    ***
    Offline Offline

    Posts: 46



    View Profile Awards
    « Reply #92 on: August 07, 2016, 01:54:52 PM »


    I have an idea for B. There would be a 60% chance of digging a rupee, 30% of digging a heart, and 10% of digging three hearts.

    Post Merge: August 07, 2016, 02:02:06 PM
    Also for the dash attack, maybe when Wolf Link Jumps, and the person instantly holds the Grab Button, Wolf Link will cling on to the character and the pummel (Press A while character is grabbed) will be Wolf Link biting
    « Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 02:02:06 PM by The Demon » Logged

    Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

    windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten
    ***
    Offline Offline

    Posts: 3402

    Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

  • Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

  • View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #93 on: August 07, 2016, 06:59:40 PM »


    So, with your first idea, I love it!!! Grin Having beaten TP multiple times, I know more or less that the chances that you mentioned are actually fairly accurate, so I'll use those percentages(And credit you, of course); thanks! Wink

    The second idea, though, I thought about it, but in the game, the only time he ever actually does the grabbing-on bit, though, is when it's a really giant character, like the Twilit Bloat, or a Kargarok, for example, and the only characters that are really that big are King Dedede and Bowser, and it wouldn't really be balanced if he could stun-lock only those two characters and nobody else. That, and stun-locking from an instantaneous charge-move is also kind of unbalanced. I do like a lot of your ideas, though, and they are well-thought-out.
    « Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 07:01:42 PM by windhunter7 » Logged


    DarkDeity
    Extreme Kitten
    *******
    Offline Offline

    Posts: 369


    I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

  • Awards Hey! Listen!

  • View Profile Awards
    « Reply #94 on: August 07, 2016, 09:11:42 PM »


    So, with your first idea, I love it!!! Grin Having beaten TP multiple times, I know more or less that the chances that you mentioned are actually fairly accurate, so I'll use those percentages(And credit you, of course); thanks! Wink

    The second idea, though, I thought about it, but in the game, the only time he ever actually does the grabbing-on bit, though, is when it's a really giant character, like the Twilit Bloat, or a Kargarok, for example, and the only characters that are really that big are King Dedede and Bowser, and it wouldn't really be balanced if he could stun-lock only those two characters and nobody else. That, and stun-locking from an instantaneous charge-move is also kind of unbalanced. I do like a lot of your ideas, though, and they are well-thought-out.

    actually he does do it to some higher level normal enemies like redead knights[or are they gibdos?..i honestly never knew]
    Logged

    I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

    windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten
    ***
    Offline Offline

    Posts: 3402

    Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

  • Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

  • View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #95 on: August 07, 2016, 09:43:08 PM »


    I know which undead creatures you're talking about, and even if they might not be "big", per say, they're still like 8 feet tall. Besides which, characters like Kirby and Pikachu are tiny, so it wouldn't be fair for them.
    Logged


    LinkTahuterasuSpirit
    Expert Kitten
    ****
    Offline Offline

    Posts: 74


  • Awards RAGE!!

  • View Profile Awards
    « Reply #96 on: August 08, 2016, 06:30:25 AM »


    I have an idea for B. There would be a 60% chance of digging a rupee, 30% of digging a heart, and 10% of digging three hearts.

    Post Merge: August 07, 2016, 02:02:06 PM
    Also for the dash attack, maybe when Wolf Link Jumps, and the person instantly holds the Grab Button, Wolf Link will cling on to the character and the pummel (Press A while character is grabbed) will be Wolf Link biting
    that wouldnt work for a dash attack because in Twilight Princess you use midna to stun the enemys before clinging on to the enemy maybe it could work as a side B (like Bowser and Ganon)
    Logged

    Silver76
    Advanced Kitten
    ***
    Offline Offline

    Posts: 46



    View Profile Awards
    « Reply #97 on: August 08, 2016, 09:49:07 AM »


    windhunter7 I understand why you think like that, but I also think that it could make a great easter egg for the Grab instead of Midna using her hand to Grab
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 10:12:13 AM by The Demon » Logged

    Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

    windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten
    ***
    Offline Offline

    Posts: 3402

    Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

  • Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

  • View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #98 on: August 08, 2016, 10:44:58 AM »


    I think I'll combine both your ideas: I'll replace my currently listed Side-B with it(It honestly makes no sense as to why I have what I have as a Side-B anyways, and dunno why I even did that, since the moveset will have Midna on his back and this move is only in the game when he doesn't have Midna on his back), but I'll have it be as an Easter Egg, and applicable to all characters, not just Bowser, Ganon, etc.(That's just to balance it)

    Post Merge: August 08, 2016, 10:54:13 AM
    P.S. The OP is updated; check it out! Cheesy

    Also, I now have a "Post was last updated on" thing in the OP, so that it's known when it was updated, as well as a decription of the update.
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 10:54:13 AM by windhunter7 » Logged


    Silver76
    Advanced Kitten
    ***
    Offline Offline

    Posts: 46



    View Profile Awards
    « Reply #99 on: August 08, 2016, 01:00:48 PM »


    Sweet
    Logged

    Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

    Silver76
    Advanced Kitten
    ***
    Offline Offline

    Posts: 46



    View Profile Awards
    « Reply #100 on: August 22, 2016, 09:49:28 AM »


    How is the Wolf Link PSA going on?
    Logged

    Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

    windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten
    ***
    Offline Offline

    Posts: 3402

    Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

  • Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

  • View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #101 on: August 22, 2016, 09:51:10 AM »


    I haven't even started continuing the model yet, and the model comes before the PSA... So at 0% completion, still.
    Logged


    Silver76
    Advanced Kitten
    ***
    Offline Offline

    Posts: 46



    View Profile Awards
    « Reply #102 on: August 27, 2016, 08:14:13 AM »


    Do you still have to finish requests?
    Logged

    Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

    windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten
    ***
    Offline Offline

    Posts: 3402

    Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

  • Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

  • View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #103 on: August 27, 2016, 04:26:14 PM »


    Yeah; I have about 15 left(The ones that I promised to do for free before I started my new payment policy on requests[and only requests]), and I can't work on them that commonly, as I have full-time school, am an officer of a club, working part-time, getting a secondary job of tutoring, and working on some other stuff.
    Logged


    SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten
    ******
    Offline Offline

    Posts: 6977


    Bae

  • Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

  • View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #104 on: September 03, 2016, 10:17:43 AM »


    payment policy? having people pay you for mods is illegal
    Logged

    Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

    Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

    Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
    Print
    Jump to: