Project Wolf Link

Started by windhunter7, June 07, 2015, 11:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Brawl fighter should I replace so that both Link and Wolf Link can be played? Hint: Zelda fighters are not on the list for a reason. Please read the post first.

Bowser
2 (1.9%)
Captain Falcon
2 (1.9%)
Charizard
0 (0%)
Diddy Kong
4 (3.7%)
Donkey Kong
0 (0%)
Falco
1 (0.9%)
Fox
0 (0%)
Ice Climbers
2 (1.9%)
Ike
2 (1.9%)
Ivysaur
8 (7.4%)
Jigglypuff (Note: I accidentally forgot to put King Dedede here, so he's at the bottom of the list instead.)
6 (5.6%)
Kirby
0 (0%)
Lucario
5 (4.6%)
Lucas
1 (0.9%)
Mario
3 (2.8%)
Marth
1 (0.9%)
Meta Knight
1 (0.9%)
Mr. Game & Watch
5 (4.6%)
Ness
3 (2.8%)
Olimar
18 (16.7%)
Pikachu
1 (0.9%)
Pit
9 (8.3%)
R.O.B.
5 (4.6%)
Samus
1 (0.9%)
Snake
2 (1.9%)
Sonic
1 (0.9%)
Squirtle
1 (0.9%)
Wario
1 (0.9%)
Wolf
13 (12%)
Yoshi
3 (2.8%)
Zero-Suit Samus
3 (2.8%)
King Dedede
4 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 107

for his b-speciall, you should make it so there is an extremely low chance that he will dig up a heart container, which heals all the way

That would be balanced, yes, but it wouldn't fit the character, as heart containers in Twilight Princess are never found when digging. The moveset's a long, long ways off, anyways, so by the time I'm finished with it, you're more than welcome to edit it.

August 07, 2016, 07:54:52 PM #92 Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 08:02:06 PM by The Demon
I have an idea for B. There would be a 60% chance of digging a rupee, 30% of digging a heart, and 10% of digging three hearts.

Post Merge: August 07, 2016, 08:02:06 PM

Also for the dash attack, maybe when Wolf Link Jumps, and the person instantly holds the Grab Button, Wolf Link will cling on to the character and the pummel (Press A while character is grabbed) will be Wolf Link biting
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

August 08, 2016, 12:59:40 AM #93 Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 01:01:42 AM by windhunter7
So, with your first idea, I love it!!! ;D Having beaten TP multiple times, I know more or less that the chances that you mentioned are actually fairly accurate, so I'll use those percentages(And credit you, of course); thanks! ;)

The second idea, though, I thought about it, but in the game, the only time he ever actually does the grabbing-on bit, though, is when it's a really giant character, like the Twilit Bloat, or a Kargarok, for example, and the only characters that are really that big are King Dedede and Bowser, and it wouldn't really be balanced if he could stun-lock only those two characters and nobody else. That, and stun-locking from an instantaneous charge-move is also kind of unbalanced. I do like a lot of your ideas, though, and they are well-thought-out.

Quote from: windhunter7 on August 08, 2016, 12:59:40 AM
So, with your first idea, I love it!!! ;D Having beaten TP multiple times, I know more or less that the chances that you mentioned are actually fairly accurate, so I'll use those percentages(And credit you, of course); thanks! ;)

The second idea, though, I thought about it, but in the game, the only time he ever actually does the grabbing-on bit, though, is when it's a really giant character, like the Twilit Bloat, or a Kargarok, for example, and the only characters that are really that big are King Dedede and Bowser, and it wouldn't really be balanced if he could stun-lock only those two characters and nobody else. That, and stun-locking from an instantaneous charge-move is also kind of unbalanced. I do like a lot of your ideas, though, and they are well-thought-out.

actually he does do it to some higher level normal enemies like redead knights[or are they gibdos?..i honestly never knew]
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

I know which undead creatures you're talking about, and even if they might not be "big", per say, they're still like 8 feet tall. Besides which, characters like Kirby and Pikachu are tiny, so it wouldn't be fair for them.

Quote from: The Demon on August 07, 2016, 07:54:52 PM
I have an idea for B. There would be a 60% chance of digging a rupee, 30% of digging a heart, and 10% of digging three hearts.

Post Merge: August 07, 2016, 08:02:06 PM

Also for the dash attack, maybe when Wolf Link Jumps, and the person instantly holds the Grab Button, Wolf Link will cling on to the character and the pummel (Press A while character is grabbed) will be Wolf Link biting
that wouldnt work for a dash attack because in Twilight Princess you use midna to stun the enemys before clinging on to the enemy maybe it could work as a side B (like Bowser and Ganon)

August 08, 2016, 03:49:07 PM #97 Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 04:12:13 PM by The Demon
windhunter7 I understand why you think like that, but I also think that it could make a great easter egg for the Grab instead of Midna using her hand to Grab
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

August 08, 2016, 04:44:58 PM #98 Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 04:54:13 PM by windhunter7
I think I'll combine both your ideas: I'll replace my currently listed Side-B with it(It honestly makes no sense as to why I have what I have as a Side-B anyways, and dunno why I even did that, since the moveset will have Midna on his back and this move is only in the game when he doesn't have Midna on his back), but I'll have it be as an Easter Egg, and applicable to all characters, not just Bowser, Ganon, etc.(That's just to balance it)

Post Merge: August 08, 2016, 04:54:13 PM

P.S. The OP is updated; check it out! :D

Also, I now have a "Post was last updated on" thing in the OP, so that it's known when it was updated, as well as a decription of the update.

Sweet
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

How is the Wolf Link PSA going on?
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I haven't even started continuing the model yet, and the model comes before the PSA... So at 0% completion, still.

Do you still have to finish requests?
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yeah; I have about 15 left(The ones that I promised to do for free before I started my new payment policy on requests[and only requests]), and I can't work on them that commonly, as I have full-time school, am an officer of a club, working part-time, getting a secondary job of tutoring, and working on some other stuff.

payment policy? having people pay you for mods is illegal
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.