Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Costume Flags  (Read 2084 times)
Sporty824
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: June 20, 2015, 08:00:50 PM »

Does anyone have any idea what file the flags are stored in for each character? Is there a single file with every character's costume flags or is there a separate one for each character? Would it be in the .rel files? If you don't know where they are, is there an easy(I say easy not quick) way to find where they would be? Any help is appreciated.

SirReginaldVonBartlesbeid
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 07:02:46 PM »

I used BrawlBox. Inside of the menu2 folder, the sc files should have them.

Sporty824
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 08:27:55 PM »

Where in the sc files are they stored? I assume you mean sc_selcharacter.pac. Which MiscData[] or the char_bust_tex_lz77? To clarify exactly what I am doing, I am trying to make a cBliss like effect without codes. I have been using an injected ISO in dolphin and I want to have as few crashes as possible. To do this, I need to know how to add character textures(not just the fighter/Name/FitName0X.pac) in a usable form. I already have the FitName0X.pac and FitName0X.pcs that I want to add as well as CSP, BP, and RSP that I want to use with them. I have all the files that need to be added but I don't know how to make them work once they are in the ISO. I am looking for what I need to change to make the game load files that I add. For example: Diddy Kong has FitDiddy06.pac but not FitDiddy07.pac, I am looking for what I need to change to make FitDiddy07.pac load if I add it but not codes to load it. Either that, or an easy and stable way to inject codes into an ISO so I can use cBliss.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: