I don't really know where to ask this but... (A SD card question)

Started by Direact_N1, July 16, 2015, 07:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

So, I was going to re-buy Brawl, and a SD card to put hacks on, but I'm not sure what would be the best SD card to put hacks on. I was planning to re-get the game via actual CD, and put the hacks via SD card on the actual game, which I think is one of the main ways to hack it. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, my question was: Do you guys know what the best SD card for putting hacks on the game is? Even which ones would work at all? I'm not sure where to ask this, but the Help thread seemed close enough.

Gecko OS users ideally would need an SD Card (Not an SDHD though I may be wrong on this.) that is 2 Gigs. 4 Gigs should also work, though I've never had one myself to try out. 8 GB or higher would probably not work.

I hope you know the setup. I could go over that with you if need be.



Quote from: windhunter7 on July 16, 2015, 11:04:11 PM
I would recommend a SanDisk 2 GB SD Card.
^ This I use the same type of Sd Card so a 2 gigabyte sd card would be you're best  bet.
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others