PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!

Started by Sirkura, July 19, 2015, 12:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SemiPsycho on January 22, 2016, 01:22:39 AM
Ok Awesome! Yeah you need to use ExtendedLz77 for custom Bex portraits. Yes I remembered that after I pressed save and just stopped trying to modify... But I tried using the resize tool inside Brawlbox 0.71 and it didn't do anything.
Should I continue with editing the CSSSlot config files for pokemon (and probably other characters) for PM 3.6? I finished Charizard and he works great now, you can use all 8 of his costumes and the team colors match.

Do you care what order the alternate stages appear on the SSS?

Not at all ^^ feel free to order them however you choose. Perhaps it would be good too order them by game so they are easy to find however. I'm personally not sure what characters wolf finished cosmetics for.

It seems like he finished most of them. So far I've only had to edit Charizard, Squirtle, and Ivysaur. I found that Ganondork also needed to be edited, I'm going to edit him now.

I don't know if this is derived from the same reason characters are freezing, but occasionally Kirby can't stop shielding until he breaks the shield and gets dizzy. Is this going to be fixed in the patch?
I also noticed that the egg used for Yoshi's up special had distorted textures using the last costume (I didn't check the other ones yet) and used the texture for Donkey Kong's skin instead (who was in the match). I think this is an easy fix and doesn't really need to be regarded right now though.

Alright, I finished modifying the config of some characters. Squirtle, Charizard, and Ivysaur are done. I fixed a problem with Jigglypuff freezing the game in the CSS because there were some values in the CSSSlot that shouldn't have existed. I also fixed a problem with Ganondwarf not even having Fighter or CSSSlot configs.

I accidentally wasted time by accident by accidentally replacing the fixed Squirtle config with the current one instead of vice versa on my SD card, and also by accidentally trying to fix Marth's config when I was accidentally looking at Roy in the CSS the whole accidental time.

Besides that, I believe Samus and ZSS still need some editing, but I have to work on that tomorrow. Meanwhile, here's Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Jigglypuff, and Ganondalf:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lkvh20oup4cmdbl/BrawlEx.rar

Hopefully I can also continue with the selmap tomorrow too! Typing of which, are you planning on having the users use the CSE code with their custom stages or preexisting brstms?


Quote from: SemiPsycho on January 22, 2016, 03:54:04 AM
Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Jigglypuff, and Ganondalf

One of these things is not like the other.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Sirkura on January 22, 2016, 03:09:55 AM
Not at all ^^ feel free to order them however you choose. Perhaps it would be good too order them by game so they are easy to find however. I'm personally not sure what characters wolf finished cosmetics for.
the hype will come this weekend - this is a firm deadline I have set for myself, so get excited, everyone.
Quote from: SemiPsycho on January 22, 2016, 03:54:04 AM
It seems like he finished most of them. So far I've only had to edit Charizard, Squirtle, and Ivysaur. I found that Ganondork also needed to be edited, I'm going to edit him now.

I don't know if this is derived from the same reason characters are freezing, but occasionally Kirby can't stop shielding until he breaks the shield and gets dizzy. Is this going to be fixed in the patch?
I also noticed that the egg used for Yoshi's up special had distorted textures using the last costume (I didn't check the other ones yet) and used the texture for Donkey Kong's skin instead (who was in the match). I think this is an easy fix and doesn't really need to be regarded right now though.

Alright, I finished modifying the config of some characters. Squirtle, Charizard, and Ivysaur are done. I fixed a problem with Jigglypuff freezing the game in the CSS because there were some values in the CSSSlot that shouldn't have existed. I also fixed a problem with Ganondwarf not even having Fighter or CSSSlot configs.

I accidentally wasted time by accident by accidentally replacing the fixed Squirtle config with the current one instead of vice versa on my SD card, and also by accidentally trying to fix Marth's config when I was accidentally looking at Roy in the CSS the whole accidental time.

Besides that, I believe Samus and ZSS still need some editing, but I have to work on that tomorrow. Meanwhile, here's Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Jigglypuff, and Ganondalf:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lkvh20oup4cmdbl/BrawlEx.rar

Hopefully I can also continue with the selmap tomorrow too! Typing of which, are you planning on having the users use the CSE code with their custom stages or preexisting brstms?

I've done all of the costume fixes already, and I would strongly recommend that everyone uses the config files I've created, since they address some of the stability issues that people have reported with Kirby.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 22, 2016, 08:37:03 AM

One of these things is not like the other.

Same with the other two times I mentioned his name! ;D

Quote from: PyotrLuzhin on January 22, 2016, 03:27:17 PM
the hype will come this weekend - this is a firm deadline I have set for myself, so get excited, everyone.I've done all of the costume fixes already, and I would strongly recommend that everyone uses the config files I've created, since they address some of the stability issues that people have reported with Kirby.

You did?? I didn't knooooowwww! I asked if I should make some fixes but nobody told me you already did... u.uT-T So I couldve been working on the stage expansion this whole time?


Quote from: SemiPsycho on January 22, 2016, 03:48:11 PM
Same with the other two times I mentioned his name! ;D

You did?? I didn't knooooowwww! I asked if I should make some fixes but nobody told me you already did... u.uT-T So I couldve been working on the stage expansion this whole time?

Well, pyotrluzhin has that down pack too lol
The greatest Falcon Pawwwwwnnnnnnccccchhhhh!!!!


I thought I was making a selmap.pac file for pm diy... 0.0 I'm so confused now...

So is there anything I can help do??


I feel the same lol, but i guess all we can do is wait. He's coming with the patch very shortly, so the wait is not much longer
The greatest Falcon Pawwwwwnnnnnnccccchhhhh!!!!


Lol okay, why didn't Sirkura tell me that he had it all under control? -_-

Well, looking forward to the patch!!


Quote from: SemiPsycho on January 23, 2016, 03:12:46 AM
Lol okay, why didn't Sirkura tell me that he had it all under control? -_-

Well, looking forward to the patch!!


i did mention it, i just stated that i had no idea when he would be releasing things. you can certainly still help. there are almost always unforseen bugs, no matter how thourough we try to be, we definately need play testers,  any and all feed back is appreciated.

I apologize for all of the confusion, everyone. With how busy I am IRL and online with projects and obligations, I sometimes lose track of things.

Quote from: PyotrLuzhin on January 23, 2016, 02:12:57 PM
I apologize for all of the confusion, everyone. With how busy I am IRL and online with projects and obligations, I sometimes lose track of things.

Your fine. We knew you had your reasons for the delay. We've all been there.
The greatest Falcon Pawwwwwnnnnnnccccchhhhh!!!!


Hi I just saw the PM + brawlex release on brawl vault. Is this a legit and stable version?

Does this include ASL too? Nothing was posted on this thread so I wasn't sure of the specifications.

Either way thank you so much for your work and I can't wait to see what comes out of this

Quote from: brotankfrank on January 24, 2016, 07:41:22 PM
Hi I just saw the PM + brawlex release on brawl vault. Is this a legit and stable version?

Does this include ASL too? Nothing was posted on this thread so I wasn't sure of the specifications.

Either way thank you so much for your work and I can't wait to see what comes out of this
it's legit, there's an update on the way now

Quote from: Sirkura on January 23, 2016, 03:29:38 AM
i did mention it, i just stated that i had no idea when he would be releasing things. you can certainly still help. there are almost always unforseen bugs, no matter how thourough we try to be, we definately need play testers,  any and all feed back is appreciated.

Whoops, I didn't see that, im so sorry! u.u

Quote from: PyotrLuzhin on January 24, 2016, 09:10:52 PM
it's legit, there's an update on the way now

*-*