Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 32
Author Topic: PmEx (A Project M + BrawlEx Template) 01/09/17 v0.51 release!  (Read 270160 times)
SuperWeasel99
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #225 on: January 28, 2016, 06:22:07 PM »

So this only works with 2gb sd cards? Cause I'm using a 16gb SDHC Card and it doesn't start up. Using homebrew with Gecko and the proper hooktype.

Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #226 on: January 28, 2016, 06:24:56 PM »

That's a problem with BrawlEx in general, not just this build. It also happens for King Dedede.
    and peach.

It should work fine with sd hc cards. I use an 8 gig personally.

SuperWeasel99
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #227 on: January 28, 2016, 06:36:10 PM »

Right after posting that comment I got it to work. haha silly me. I got rid of Gecko and used the Project M launcher. Should have tried that from the start! Thanks anyways and nice work guys. Keep it up! Wink

Cyprus
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #228 on: January 28, 2016, 06:39:20 PM »

Hey guys, nice work so far on the project, but I was wondering, if later on, some characters like Pit and R.O.B. will have modules included?

Afterthought
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #229 on: January 28, 2016, 06:41:43 PM »

Hey guys, nice work so far on the project, but I was wondering, if later on, some characters like Pit and R.O.B. will have modules included?

If I may step in for Pyotr (again), he said some of them he forgot to include, and some others will be finished. Actually, if I'm correct, Pit's module is in the update.

so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Cyprus
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #230 on: January 28, 2016, 06:46:41 PM »

Ah, understood, thank you. Sorry XD

Afterthought
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #231 on: January 28, 2016, 06:57:24 PM »

Ah, understood, thank you. Sorry XD

Omg, it's okay. You're good. c:

so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

SuperWeasel99
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #232 on: January 28, 2016, 07:02:37 PM »

I've found a glitch with Jigglypuff. When you try to select one of her costumes, the game freezes. It's the one after the winged Jiggs (not sure what costume it is).
    Also the gold Pit costume doesn't have a voice in game.

Found something else: The game freezes when selecting some stages in My Music. Final Destination for example. Must be something wrong with some songs since I played on FD one time and a song played without a name or sound.

Edit again: When holding R and selecting Bowser, Wario, or Ice Climbers: Giga Bowser, WarioMan, and Solo Ice Climber don't load. Instead of G. Bowser: Red Alloy loads. Instead of WMan: Mario with Master Hand portrait loads. Solo Ice Climber also loads Mario.

This might all just be me, but I don't think so...
    « Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 07:34:23 PM by SuperWeasel99 » Logged

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #233 on: January 28, 2016, 08:20:13 PM »

I've found a glitch with Jigglypuff. When you try to select one of her costumes, the game freezes. It's the one after the winged Jiggs (not sure what costume it is).

The CSSSlot Config file I posted here should fix the Jigglypuff problem. Just use that until there's an update.

Most likely, just set up the config files for their base characters and i believe they wil work fine. (sami is snake, knux is sonic, isaac i havent looked at he might be pit or ike, lyn is marth) if you look at the white shadow models you should be able to tell, its rare those are edited from the base character.

I apologize for the inactivity on updates lately. i've been moving and the place we are living is... less then ideal for a modder. Dx i'm still adjusting. anyway going to update the link to point to PL's download. we will also be providing a link to the codeset later.

Actually i think a majority of vanilla REL's will work fine. if people can test them i'll make a list of what works and what doesn't. that also sounds much more like improper cosmetics. by default all clones go to mario as a base.  so that means something isn't set up correctly. i know the ZSS one worked fine, i cloned my sirks before it was stable.

The problem turned out to be stupid. I had the value in Section[8] set to 44 when the character I added into the Roster.dat was 40... The cosmetics switched to Olimar's like I intended, but soft froze upon choosing a stage, so like what Pyotr said, I don't think it'll work with most original Bex modules. If only I knew how it worked so I could do something... u.u

But if you still want a list of modules from the original that don't work, then I'll start it:
    Olimar
    « Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 08:44:40 PM by SemiPsycho » Logged

Strange Matter
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #234 on: January 28, 2016, 09:18:19 PM »

Found something else: The game freezes when selecting some stages in My Music. Final Destination for example. Must be something wrong with some songs since I played on FD one time and a song played without a name or sound.
    This is a form of save corruption that can happen for other reasons. Try loading up Brawl with no hacks and see if My Music still freezes on those stages. If it does, you'll need to use the My Music Reset codes to fix it.

SuperWeasel99
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #235 on: January 28, 2016, 10:00:13 PM »

Thanks SemiPsycho for that fix.

And yes. Regular Brawl My Music froze. I found the codes but I have no idea how to work with codes.  I'll go do some research about it. Smiley

Edit: I figured it out! It works now. It also fixed the Gold Pit not having a voice! Thank you for your help!
    « Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 10:36:59 PM by SuperWeasel99 » Logged

SemiPsycho
    Extreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #236 on: January 28, 2016, 11:47:51 PM »

You're welcome! Smiley

For others also experiencing problems with music, I found a link with the codes for your convenience:

I believe these are the codes you are looking for:

http://smashboards.com/threads/is-it-my-wii-save-data-disk-or-the-hbc-problems-with-smash.232228/

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #237 on: January 29, 2016, 09:19:01 AM »

You're welcome! Smiley

For others also experiencing problems with music, I found a link with the codes for your convenience:

I believe these are the codes you are looking for:

http://smashboards.com/threads/is-it-my-wii-save-data-disk-or-the-hbc-problems-with-smash.232228/

lawl cIOS. but yes those codes will fix music corruption. specifically expansion stages do that. if you edit a stgcustom music your save is toast.

PyotrLuzhin
    Expert Kitten

Pocket Monster

• Awards Featured Star Hacker >9000 Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #238 on: January 29, 2016, 12:42:17 PM »

yeah, download the codeset hotfix in the DL if you're having my music problems

Velhemence
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #239 on: January 29, 2016, 08:27:57 PM »

trying to add an 11th costume for ganondorf through hex editor and keep getting nothing but crashes, any ideas? I have all proper BPs and CSPs.

Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 32
    Print
    Jump to: