Smash Wii U Research and Development Thread (Testing possible! Coders needed!)

Started by Soneek, August 02, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 11, 2016, 11:57:22 PM
No. The best we're able to do are texture edits and model swaps right now. We're trying for model imports, but we still need more data, I believe.
so does caffiine not read whole 3d models or something?
it just reads texture swaps?


i dont really care for model imports
but more for model editing
is what im trying to get at

but from what im understanding is that the script does not allow to edit model sand repack
which is why i dont  even try


thought this was pretty cool:

in future videos the guy has actually unlocked the whole CSS
making one of the first Custom CSS

http://youtu.be/cYRtI24jpKU

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 12, 2016, 09:03:10 PM
What firmware are you on then?
Making it sound like that's not a thing XD The Wii has been spoofed for quite some time. I don't recall the version I'm on, but I know it's far from the final one.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I fixed Marth's sword range in Smash 4

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shoutouts to soneek for injecting the vertex info. He's doing a lot of work.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Large Leader on February 13, 2016, 10:16:56 PM
I fixed Marth's sword range in Smash 4

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shoutouts to soneek for injecting the vertex info. He's doing a lot of work.
vertex editing through hex editing?
tedious...

Hex editing in general is annoying. Except for bone edits for PSAs, I've never been able to get into hex editing.

Quote from: Large Leader on February 13, 2016, 10:16:56 PM
I fixed Marth's sword range in Smash 4

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shoutouts to soneek for injecting the vertex info. He's doing a lot of work.
Holy [censored].

It's Sephiroth.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I wrote a script that imports new vertex coordinates exported from 3DS Max. I'm too lazy to hex edit all the time, but I do it to test little thinga before going big.

Music expansion works on the 3DS, and the 2000+ songs is possible. Costume specific sound banks, adding voice banks for Mii fighters (not outfit specific unfortunately), adding extra costumes for fighters, adding voice calls for victory screen (losers as well), a lot of stuff has been going on lately. All my audio research is relevant to both versions of Sm4sh. I'm taking a break for the week though, but if peolple wanna do vertex edits in 3DS Max of models imported with RTB's script, I can try importing them to test.

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on February 14, 2016, 03:11:41 AM
vertex editing through hex editing?
tedious...

I edited the sword in 3ds max. Exported the vertex information using a script. Soneek is a genius, so he did the rest.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Project B for Brawl Metaknight
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



I wanna make an announcer sound pack =D Gimie a list! And in what style you want me to voice it (Normal voice, "mature", BlazBlue-ish... what ever =D)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Gamidame_K on February 14, 2016, 07:45:49 AM
Free DLC via hacking...
The butthurt will get REAL

lol it's been possible for a good while in the 3DS
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


So
I want them scripts?

Im pretty good at vertex editing
Mods will start thru vertex editing just like the old days

Well
looks like the first Vertex Hack has been done
and by KTH
who blames him on doing Shadow tho, i would have done the same
not hating on KTH but i think i would have done a better job at the texture edits
it kinda looks rushed






Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on February 20, 2016, 06:51:39 PM
Well
looks like the first Vertex Hack has been done
and by KTH

I guess you don't like super long pointy swords...
das cool ;~;

Also, KJP did some balancing on Corrin, but idk where the video is. He'll probably post it up whenever he remembers this thread exists.

Important: thatsmash4modder (doesn't have a KCMM account, but is on reddit and stuff) found the Allow Interrupt/IASA code. Which is awesome, because we had no idea where to find it before.

So much fun to be had.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.