Smash Wii U Research and Development Thread (Testing possible! Coders needed!)

Started by Soneek, August 02, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on February 25, 2016, 10:27:53 PM
K3ns eyebrows

Ryu's eyebrows are almost the same as Ken's. Changing the color for that wouldn't change anything in game either iirc ;~;


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Considering it's a step forward to understanding the inner-workings of the game and applying already learned knowledge, yes, it exactly constitutes "research and development progress".

Quote from: Large Leader on February 25, 2016, 10:14:37 PM
I'm not good at full blown vertex edits soooo.
F-Zero GX Falcon vertex and texture edit for Falcon

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blood Falcon texture for Falcon (using F-Zero GX Falcon vertex edit as a base)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Very nice! I know these are WIPs, but doesn't Blood Falcon have his scarf out like Brawl/Sm4sh Falcon?

Quote from: BullockDS on February 26, 2016, 05:39:18 PM
Very nice! I know these are WIPs, but doesn't Blood Falcon have his scarf out like Brawl/Sm4sh Falcon?

Rip, I knew something was off. Should be an easy fix, I think.

Supposedly 3ds version can import models now. I think a couple of people are going to be testing that out soon.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Too bad it's not Kit this time. XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Quote from: ??_? on February 26, 2016, 05:09:57 PM
Vertex edits = Smash Wii U research and development progress??????????
Yeah, we are developing how to get these vertex mods in game with edits to normal maps, textures, models, etc :V

Quote from: Large Leader on February 26, 2016, 05:55:32 PM
Rip, I knew something was off. Should be an easy fix, I think.

Supposedly 3ds version can import models now. I think a couple of people are going to be testing that out soon.

Using public resources should yield a few results. The smallest issue is finding a proper .smd importer/exporter for a modeling program. Perhaps Blender or 3DS Max. The latter is ffy for me as that never worked. Now, the largest issue is getting an imported model to load textures. I've yet to go deep into researching such, but I digress as this is for Wii U development :T


For 3DS Max, there's a plugin called WallWorm that allows importing of smd files.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 28, 2016, 01:25:10 AM
For 3DS Max, there's a plugin called WallWorm that allows importing of smd files.
So basically there's already a head start for working imports. Damn.



"hopes for WiiU V5.5.1 hack soon-ish"
blocked updates too late :(
since i did not know WiiU was hacked before
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 05, 2016, 09:11:01 AM
"hopes for WiiU V5.5.1 hack soon-ish"
blocked updates too late :(
since i did not know WiiU was hacked before
Get in line.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




So...has all this development been tested on the digital version of Smash Wii U? Not that saying I have the digital version, just curious.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509