Smash Wii U Research and Development Thread (Testing possible! Coders needed!)

Started by Soneek, August 02, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Alright go the [censored] do I have to pay to downgrade the hacking to 5.5.1? Price is negotiable ( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 09, 2016, 02:51:51 PM
Alright go the [censored] do I have to pay to downgrade the hacking to 5.5.1? Price is negotiable ( ‾ʖ̫‾)
For now u can buy a sole used console on ebay that has firmware 5.4 or below.
They go abot 75 to 100 bucks
Try not to get something with disk errors because u may need certain games to update to certain updates.

Or u can find someone on craigslist and negotiate with them.
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Are the higher versions of 3DS or Wii U even hackable anymore?
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy


Quote from: ZeusLink on March 09, 2016, 07:35:21 PM
Are the higher versions of 3DS or Wii U even hackable anymore?
you mean firmware wise? 3ds it. if you downgrade it even becomes easier.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ZeusLink on March 09, 2016, 07:35:21 PM
Are the higher versions of 3DS or Wii U even hackable anymore?
3DS homebrew has been in full swing. Still waiting on Wii U.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Noice
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on March 09, 2016, 07:15:52 PM
For now u can buy a sole used console on ebay that has firmware 5.4 or below.
They go abot 75 to 100 bucks
Try not to get something with disk errors because u may need certain games to update to certain updates.

Or u can find someone on craigslist and negotiate with them.
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Lmao. Thanks bro.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 09, 2016, 08:49:05 PM
3DS homebrew has been in full swing. Still waiting on Wii U.

Yessir. So there is no software restriction for 3DS?

Is anyone even working on the Wii U version as far as making those versions hackable?

I have money. Take it.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 09, 2016, 11:52:59 PM
Yessir. So there is no software restriction for 3DS?
Not anymore. There are various exploits out there. Hell, you can now downgrade withe latest two firmwares, even on New 3DS. Haven't done it yet though with my New 3DS XL.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I just know there's gonna be a vault like this for Sm4sh hacks as well.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

too bad there is too much drama going on with the WiiU hax for 5.5.1
each time i look on gbatemp
more useless posts about people asking when its released
so it seems like the Devs of those hacks has left gbatemp
so now we know nothing and no update progress or anything
so im guessing the release date of the WiiU 5.5.1 hack is same time as half life/portal 3
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 10, 2016, 10:42:17 AM
too bad there is too much drama going on with the WiiU hax for 5.5.1
each time i look on gbatemp
more useless posts about people asking when its released
so it seems like the Devs of those hacks has left gbatemp
so now we know nothing and no update progress or anything
so im guessing the release date of the WiiU 5.5.1 hack is same time as half life/portal 3

I didn't get that Half Life joke, so it's not funny. If this is the same MarioDK from years ago, your English has improved immensely.

Now seriously though, no one is working on the 5.5.1 downgrade? To me it's like "Ok well we are good, so [censored] everyone else" mentality. I will literally pay [censored]s to do it for me. I just don't want to buy a second Wii U, when I already have one...

Soneek, where art thou? :(

Thr current 5.5.1 exploit is currently closed source, since releasing it will 100% yield a system update that patches it. Right now we really just need to force the game to load patched files thru the SD slot, by figuring out how to patch that into the game's RPX, and then load the edited RPX with the 5.5.1 ELF loader. It's easier said than done though, and I have no ETA since I'm not personally working on that.

I am still mostly doing proof of concept stuff, and handing it off for others to finish what I've started for most things. My main focus now is model stuff. I have vertex injection figured out, but I'm working on injecting vertex weights for my primary task. Mainly, my plan is to be able to take existing models in game of assist trophies, Pokémon, and other NPCs, and rig them to the bones of whoever we'd want to do a complete swap over. I'm working on Blaziken, Infernape, Garchomp, and Hydreigon to renew some of my imports from my Brawl days. I'm almost there, but there's something extra rather than just changing the bone IDs and weight ratios for each vertex.

I mainly want to have as much research finished as possible so that everyone can easily transition their experience from Brawl modding over to Smash U.

Other things I've finished are nus3bank injection, IDSP building, someone is writing a tool for music setting edits based on my research for music expansions, costume specific sound banks, costume expansion, CSS repositioning, SSS repositioning, probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.

Quote from: Soneek on March 10, 2016, 06:12:37 PM
costume specific sound banks, costume expansion, CSS repositioning
<3

thanks for the update. its sweet how much work is being put into this!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 10, 2016, 05:13:07 PM
I didn't get that Half Life joke, so it's not funny. If this is the same MarioDK from years ago, your English has improved immensely.
Soneek, where art thou? :(
Half life 2: Episode 2 left off on a major cliff hanger back in 2007, and valve never once told us if they made episode 3 or Half life 3. It's spawned it's own Meme, "Half Life 3 Confirmed" as it's a joke. Also, it's a joke about Valve and it's "hate" against "3", as almost nothing they've put out was done in 3's, which leads to the "3? it'll never be made" kind of idea

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/half-life-3-confirmed might help a bit.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!