Smash Wii U Research and Development Thread (Testing possible! Coders needed!)

Started by Soneek, August 02, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 02, 2016, 11:33:55 PM
As long as we don't make Project: M on Smash 4, I'll be fine.

Project B is where it's at.

"Let's bring Brawl Metaknight back"
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


To be frank, I don't want Melee 2.0 nor Brawl 2.0, I just want Sm4sh to be its own thing, taking from both Melee and Brawl without being a v2.0 of either.

Once Sm4sh modding picks up and the exploit drops, I'd like to get a group of people to create what would basically be "Patch 1.1.6. The Fan Patch". in which characters would be lightly to heavily changed, depending on where they are on the tier list. I'd also like to remove/fix/adjust the really jank things about Sm4sh (Rage, Footstooling, Glitches, Single Player Item spawning, etc).

My ultimate goal is to make every character at least viable in someway without being either too bad to even use or too broken to even bother with.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I agree wit KJP, balancing characters is ok but don't try to bring back melee or brawl, they already had their time and the reason why the smash bros comunity became so cancerous in some ways was because of how spoiled they became thanks to pm's "stick to the past smash bros instead of moving on" idea.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 03, 2016, 12:14:26 AM
To be frank, I don't want Melee 2.0 nor Brawl 2.0, I just want Sm4sh to be its own thing, taking from both Melee and Brawl without being a v2.0 of either.

Once Sm4sh modding picks up and the exploit drops, I'd like to get a group of people to create what would basically be "Patch 1.1.6. The Fan Patch". in which characters would be lightly to heavily changed, depending on where they are on the tier list. I'd also like to remove/fix/adjust the really jank things about Sm4sh (Rage, Footstooling, Glitches, Single Player Item spawning, etc).

My ultimate goal is to make every character at least viable in someway without being either too bad to even use or too broken to even bother with.

I.E. Sm4sh +
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 03, 2016, 02:14:16 AM
Short, simple, and to the point.
KJP forget balancing the game, there are far more pressing and important matters to attend to.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[move][/move]


It's amazing how many assblasted people there are about this, especially on a forum for hacking [censored].

Good on the guy for leaking it.

...sooo did anyone from here catch it? Like, can we get a thread going for this?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on May 03, 2016, 05:51:08 AM
...sooo did anyone from here catch it? Like, can we get a thread going for this?
I did.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The exploit is out? Now all I need is a Wii U and Brawl goes out the window.

Only for a second because it'll be a while before I can quit Brawl and the mods for it.

This can be a problem because Nintendo can patch it now. You more people how are using it they more chances nintendo is going to patch it.

Post Merge: May 03, 2016, 06:18:37 AM

It's time to hack ssb4!! The glours days of ssb4 hacking as come.

Let's face it. I'm a Wii U owner, and Nintendo has just given up on the Wii U.
Quote from: Grimdeath on May 03, 2016, 06:16:26 AM
This can be a problem because Nintendo can patch it now. You more people how are using it they more chances nintendo is going to patch it.

Post Merge: May 03, 2016, 06:18:37 AM

It's time to hack ssb4!! The glours days of ssb4 hacking as come.
You say it's a bad idea, but then you say it's a great thing.
I'm getting mixed messages here.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I snagged a copy of the file too and dumped it into my mega.nz. Now I'm just trying to figure out the "0" issue. Like I said, we should start a thread about this thing.

edit: turns out the "0"s are a false lead and still booted the hack. Now I'm a bit clueless on what to do next lol
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on May 03, 2016, 06:23:59 AM
I snagged a copy of the file too and dumped it into my mega.nz. Now I'm just trying to figure out the "0" issue. Like I said, we should start a thread about this thing.
I did see this: http://rhcafe.us.to/?page=t&id=108
Someone on GBATemp said it worked.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]